Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    They're roughly half the size of a hive ship, and the superships are slightly bigger then that.
    Your drawing had the supership at 6 km in length, isnt that a bit unrealistic? just a tidbit? lol
    sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedgex23 View Post
      Your drawing had the supership at 6 km in length, isnt that a bit unrealistic? just a tidbit? lol
      it is the Der'kal Cruiser that is 6 km long the super ship should be around 12 - 13 km long as he said that it is bigger than a hive
      get the rep

Comment

Originally posted by 95_supra View Post
        it is the Der'kal Cruiser that is 6 km long the super ship should be around 12 - 13 km long as he said that it is bigger than a hive
        well than that makes it like uber-unrealistic lol haha

Edit: well maybe not, i was thinking miles but 12 km is only 12000 meters, which really isnt that much, like i think the Deadalus is like 800 meters long so i suppose its really not that outrageous
        sigpic

Comment

well than that makes it like uber-unrealistic lol haha

Edit: well maybe not, i was thinking miles but 12 km is only 12000 meters, which really isnt that much, like i think the Deadalus is like 800 meters long so i suppose its really not that outrageous
          Are all of you forgetting that a hive ship is 11 km long...? The Der'kal species lives onboard their ships, and the armada is all they have. Obviously they're going to have some pretty big vessels, just like the Wraith.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Are all of you forgetting that a hive ship is 11 km long...? The Der'kal species lives onboard their ships, and the armada is all they have. Obviously they're going to have some pretty big vessels, just like the Wraith.
            I didnt know that, and if thats all they have, then where did their reinforncements come from, like their second wave of ships that included the supership came from liek no where then.
            sigpic

Comment

I didnt know that, and if thats all they have, then where did their reinforncements come from, like their second wave of ships that included the supership came from liek no where then.
              The armada was streaming into the galaxy for all of Season 13, and it finally finished entering towards "Xenocide." So the superships were just with the rear of the fleet, that's all. Ever since, the Der'kal forces have been spread out across the incursion zone, ranging from the very tip of the Milky Way to Earth-controlled space.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Their so... spiky!

And the cruiser is the size of a hive.

Comment

The armada was streaming into the galaxy for all of Season 13, and it finally finished entering towards "Xenocide." So the superships were just with the rear of the fleet, that's all. Ever since, the Der'kal forces have been spread out across the incursion zone, ranging from the very tip of the Milky Way to Earth-controlled space.
                  are you gonna make an episode about where they came from....cuz everyone has a home somewhere even if they dont live there.
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope they don't come from M101.

And those fighters look...familiar.

But GREAT episode. Nice work!
                    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

[QUOTE=Lt. Col. Mcoy;9209160]And those fighters look...familiar.
                      [QUOTE]

Doj't even go down that roa, you know what the writerslabeled the DV Alien Fighter's wepons? Lase "canon". LASER "CANONS"!

Comment

Someone who knows how to spell on the ship schematics Im looking at you MGM.....Now one of them looks like it has writing on it so did someone get bored while doing some work? Also i imagined them more streamlined and smooth and HOLY WOAH whose are huge i thought of them as maybe 2 to 3 times larger then a 304 at most
                        This isn't Atlantis?
                        I don't think so.
                        If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                          Their so... spiky!

And the cruiser is the size of a hive.
                          No, it's not...

are you gonna make an episode about where they came from....cuz everyone has a home somewhere even if they dont live there.
                          Possibly.

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                          I hope they don't come from M101.

And those fighters look...familiar.

But GREAT episode. Nice work!
                          Those fighters look NOTHING like the Venii ones haha, I just double-checked the other designs to be sure.

Comment

No, it's not...
                            Just about...

Spoiler:

Comment

Don't start me on the scale of that image...

And the fighters look like Sai's to me.
                              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                                Don't start me on the scale of that image...

And the fighters look like Sai's to me.
                                I don't make the CGI.

Comment

Working...
                                X