No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was a great episode! i wonder if Daniel and Vala are evr going to get married?

Comment

let him focus on jack and sam's first mate. i have a feeling something bad will happen during the marriage. (knowing s09119 it probably will)
      sigpic

Comment

great ep. I liked it very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus View Post
          that was a great episode! i wonder if Daniel and Vala are evr going to get married?
          One marriage at a time
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I could just see it now
            "I pronounce you man and...."
            Bang Bang the team looks up to see a 304 flying through the air firing missiles and beams. When all of a sudden there is a flash of light and they all see the 304 sliced in half and as the wreckage starts coming crashing down on them they are all whisked away with Asgard beams
            This isn't Atlantis?
            I don't think so.
            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

listen to this online radio station while reading stargate fanfiction

http://www.bluemars.org/bluemars.php
              Continuing Stargate
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

The Phoenix takes flight in "Flight of the Phoenix"!
                After a few long, hard years of dedicated research, Samantha Carter and Rodney McKay have made a stunning breakthrough; they've rebuilt the alternate-reality drive encountered over Atlantis in a duplicate DSC-304 Daedalus. It's being mounted inside the Phoenix, a vessel nearly-destroyed by the Wraith a few years before, and painstakingly refurbished on Earth. Now, it's awaiting its second maiden voyage, and SG-1 is along for the ride.

But as they leap through reality, they encounter a crises far greater than they'd ever imagined; every single one of the alternate galaxies features a Milky Way that has already been defeated by the Der'kal, enslaved or destroyed, and there doesn't seem to be any way to avoid their own facing the same, grim fate. To make matters worse, the Phoenix may not be alone on its journey... and it would only take a single sneak attack to strand SG-1 in an entirely different universe forever.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  The Phoenix takes flight in "Flight of the Phoenix"!
                  Does this mean Earth has access to subspace tap technology?

Which can give near- ZPM levels of energy? Indefiently....

Energy crisis over.

Comment

Cool.

And please, don't marry Daniel and Vala!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that. Vala should be getting back with Tomin.

Edit: So...Mary became confused in Catholic tradition with the Alteran "Madonna"? (at least, I hope that's the implication...)
                    Last edited by Lt. Col. Mcoy; 27 October 2008, 05:40 PM.
                    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                      Cool.

And please, don't marry Daniel and Vala!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that. Vala should be getting back with Tomin.

Edit: So...Mary became confused in Catholic tradition with the Alteran "Madonna"? (at least, I hope that's the implication...)
                      "Madonna" is the Renaissance-era name of the Virgin Mary.

Comment

Actually, "Madonna" isn't technically a name; it's originally a term referring to an image of Mary holding Jesus, but it's more recently been confused with her name in general. Maria is the liturgical name for Mary.

Thus, the Catholic church confused the historical Mary with tales of the Alteran named "Madonna". Do you see what I mean?
                        sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Actually, "Madonna" isn't technically a name; it's originally a term referring to an image of Mary holding Jesus, but it's more recently been confused with her name in general. Maria is the liturgical name for Mary.

Thus, the Catholic church confused the historical Mary with tales of the Alteran named "Madonna". Do you see what I mean?
                          Yea, Madonna came from Da Vinci's painting "Madonna on the rocks" which featured the Virgin Mary, which was wht made that name stick in the minds of oh so many people lol that and the Da Vinci Code written by Dan Brown lol great book.
                          sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

Doesn't it mean "My Lady"?

Comment

...so yes, it became the Renaissance-era name for her

And yes, that's what I was implying. Didn't I say that in the episode...?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                                Does this mean Earth has access to subspace tap technology?

Which can give near- ZPM levels of energy? Indefiently....

Energy crisis over.
                                *ahem*

Comment

Working...
                                X