Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
    I've been gone for a couple of weeks and I found this amusing.
    I find it more pathetic that they have nothing better to do
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      Our God speaks to us.....*bows*
      our entire life dependes on you
      This isn't Atlantis?
      I don't think so.
      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Yes we do - we just...choose not to.

Seriously though, these humorous bits take, what, 11 seconds?
        sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
          Yes we do - we just...choose not to.

Seriously though, these humorous bits take, what, 11 seconds?
          And they get peoples post count up, which everyone seems to want.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Well, I for one hadn't even thought of it. (until now... )
            sigpic

Comment

*walks in,activates dakara superweapon,walks out* u guys try and escape that!

Comment

Originally posted by 7ammoudi View Post
                *walks in,activates dakara superweapon,walks out* u guys try and escape that!
                *looks (un)impressed at the wave of blue light coming towards him while stretching his right arm...*

... *YAWNS* ...

now was there some point in you ativating that thing or was it just for the 'been there, done that' show of light/fireworks?

*continues poking everyone in his left arms reach with the torture stick...*
                Spoiler:

My personal developed Tsurjan Space Interceptor Craft.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                  "Darn, forgot about that..."

*flies away just as the Replicator vessel breaks orbit*
                  *pursues with all due haste, firing from behind*

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dragon View Post
                    *looks (un)impressed at the wave of blue light coming towards him while stretching his right arm...*

... *YAWNS* ...

now was there some point in you ativating that thing or was it just for the 'been there, done that' show of light/fireworks?

*continues poking everyone in his left arms reach with the torture stick...*
                    no no real reason just for the "been there done that" part..like u said

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                      *pursues with all due haste, firing from behind*
                      *jumps to hyperspace, evading the Dakara device and leaving for parts unknown.*
                      sigpic

Comment

News Alert: Due to MGM's cancellation of Stargate: Atlantis after its current, fifth season, this continuation of SG-1 will, starting as soon as Atlantis has compelted its run, also include a continuation of that show.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I'm so excited, I just cant hide it. I know, I know. I know you like it. But SciFi cancelling Atlantis is the question that is above my paygrade and I will boycott Knight Rider, Heroes and Chuck. I will get to see the shows by other means but I will boycott them until they put Atlantis back on the air.
                          sigpic
                          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
                            I'm so excited, I just cant hide it. I know, I know. I know you like it. But SciFi cancelling Atlantis is the question that is above my paygrade and I will boycott Knight Rider, Heroes and Chuck. I will get to see the shows by other means but I will boycott them until they put Atlantis back on the air.
                            Haha im with ya there. SGA is one of the best scifi shows and they go and cancell it, i mean what is this? Whats better, Dr. Who? Seriously, that show....enuf said.
                            sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

As for continuing Atlantis, it will be a virtual season like before with the SG-1 stories, I assume?

I have my own in the works, with about nine stories under my belt, and a tenth one being worked on.

Comment

News Alert: Due to MGM's cancellation of Stargate: Atlantis after its current, fifth season, this continuation of SG-1 will, starting as soon as Atlantis has compelted its run, also include a continuation of that show.
                                So would that mean starting off like you did SG1 or would it just be from the current point in time? Like current year in SG1 (aka their 7-8th season I think)?

Comment

Working...
                                X