No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature David Hewlett as Dr. Rodney Mckay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pweeeeeese?
    sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedgex23 View Post
      Feature David Hewlett as Dr. Rodney Mckay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pweeeeeese?
      He's already been seen a few times:

"Starcrossed" - Season 12, episode 3
      "Pandora" - Season 13, episode 15

and he and the resr of the Atlantis team may show up in the back half of the season.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Thanks goodness! Im having McKay withdrawl with Atlantis skipping a week and all! *twitches on ground muttering*

"Want some Lemon Pie?"
        *screams and runs away, arms flailing*
        sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

hey everyone i m new to the forum here and this is my first post been thinking about signin up for a while cause i have alot of things i want to ask about stargate but the thing that actually got me to actually go ahead and sign up it is to tell u s09119 that i LOVEEEEee ur fanfic!! i actually think it s as gd,if not even better than the episodes they used to do on the showsoo i ve been readin in ur thread from 2 weeks now and i finally reached the last post,at 2:35 am here and all i can ask u is,when's the next episode gonna be out?

Comment

Originally posted by 7ammoudi View Post
            hey everyone i m new to the forum here and this is my first post been thinking about signin up for a while cause i have alot of things i want to ask about stargate but the thing that actually got me to actually go ahead and sign up it is to tell u s09119 that i LOVEEEEee ur fanfic!! i actually think it s as gd,if not even better than the episodes they used to do on the showsoo i ve been readin in ur thread from 2 weeks now and i finally reached the last post,at 2:35 am here and all i can ask u is,when's the next episode gonna be out?
            Haha, wow... thanks, that's really nice of you to say

And unfortunately, I just don't have exact dates. I write the episodes when I have the time for it and then post them, so it's no a really planned-out affair. However, most episodes come out within a week of the last one, so the next should be released in a few days.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I don't know why one of the posters didn't like this ep. I thought it was one of your best!
              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                I don't know why one of the posters didn't like this ep. I thought it was one of your best!
                Thank you And honestly, while I was writing it, I kept trying to picture the vis effects in my head and went, "My God, would this be cool looking..."

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  Thank you And honestly, while I was writing it, I kept trying to picture the vis effects in my head and went, "My God, would this be cool looking..."
                  I still think you should have used a bunker.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                    I still think you should have used a bunker.
                    Again, shush you

Comment

s09, that's an Aurora in your sig, right? Becuase I can't quite make it out.

Comment

s09, that's an Aurora in your sig, right? Becuase I can't quite make it out.
                        No, it's just an alien ship that, in my mind at least, strongly resembles a Der'kal cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                          No, it's just an alien ship that, in my mind at least, strongly resembles a Der'kal cruiser.
                          What is it?

Comment

What is it?
                            A starship.

Comment

And, and while the children are all eagerly awaiting "The Station"...

Remember when I said that two out of four alien ships would appear this season? Well, in "Final Exam" we saw one of them; a Wraith hive ship. That leaves three possibilities for the others... a Replicator warship, a Lantean cruiser, and an Asgard science vessel.

Which one will it be...

Comment

I've been gone a while so spending today catching up, loved Final Exam by the way, a good mix of action and character moments. The Station sounds like a good old SG-1 style episode and no guest stars, so when will we be catching up with Vurnaa and his little prophecy that he was so spooked about, he had to destroy?

JT
                                SG-1:

SGA:

Comment

Working...
                                X