• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't resist a sequel hook, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
      Couldn't resist a sequel hook, eh?
      I have no idea what you're on about, Tom. That's just what the future may hold
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Hu Feng, as the chinese representative! His name, if translated rather poorly by me as a one year Mandarin student means "reckless wind".....

Cool to see that the world works in mysterious ways. I do think though that any real representatives would listen to some more reason about the fabric of space time. I would hope so anyway.
        Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
        sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Great episode s09, knowing what is in store for the future opens up a feeling that sg-1 will continue even after you finish telling the stories. And when you finish Atlantis and start Universe, we will have some more information on what could have transpired beyond this next last episode.

Originally posted by JamesPeterson View Post
          I think Earth would actually be a bit more advanced than the Tollan now, so I'm not sure they could do much that we couldn't. Excepting things like making stargates, which they knew how to do from the Nox.

There are aspects of Tollan technologies where we are way behind. Do we have matter shifting tech? NO, but they have. (In fact we have, but not as just advanced as they but yeah) I can guarantee that they can copy things faster, at least that. Every thing we have where give to us either bu the Asgard or found in an ancient data base. The Tollan have studied and built every thing they have, surely they have in greater understanding of physics and science
          Last edited by Steelbox; 29 April 2011, 04:51 AM.
          sigpic
          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

good one S09. i love the memory device and the experience

Comment

Started "Epilogue" today. Feels so strange to be writing the finale for SG-1... kind of like sitting down to watch "Unending" and waiting for it to start.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Just re-read "Star by star" and I don't think i read it fully the first time, but I saw more, and now that the last one is coming I am quite disappointed. But finale's seem to be your thing, judging by the length of Star by star, so I am waiting, but I would also like to state thast even when this continuation has finished I would be reading for a while to come. Now then... Moving to see your Atlantis "episodes"... >3
                sigpic

Comment

That was quite a read.

Just one more now, is it?

I could only imagine what these stories would form in the shape of DVD covers.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    I have no idea what you're on about, Tom. That's just what the future may hold
                    Spoiler:
                    ...because if Jason had stayed for a few seconds longer he would of seen all the screens come back online with the image of a man with crazy hair, a bow tie, tweed jack and a fez go "Don't worry! April FOOLS!! ... ... it is April isn't it?"

Originally posted by s09119
                    Started "Epilogue" today. Feels so strange to be writing the finale for SG-1... kind of like sitting down to watch "Unending" and waiting for it to start.
                    Dwwaaaahhhhh.

Just make it better than Unending and we'll be fine with it
                    ( *cough* put the pitchfork down, its for AFTER he's posted it! After!)

So any hints? Any clues? Any silly little teasers you want to give us? Any Cake?
                    [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                      Just make it better than Unending and we'll be fine with it
                      ( *cough* put the pitchfork down, its for AFTER he's posted it! After!)

So any hints? Any clues? Any silly little teasers you want to give us? Any Cake?
                      A hint? Alright; if you put this in the context of early seasons, there's a strong case for renaming this episode "Prologue."

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        ...because if Jason had stayed for a few seconds longer he would of seen all the screens come back online with the image of a man with crazy hair, a bow tie, tweed jack and a fez go "Don't worry! April FOOLS!! ... ... it is April isn't it?"
                        Spoiler:
                        Followed swiftly by a redhead smacking said man on the head (incidentally, knocking off the fez, which is immediately blown away by somebody off-screen) and saying, "No, it's May! You're a MONTH LATE!"
                        sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Is that a reference to what I think it is...

Comment

A hint? Alright; if you put this in the context of early seasons, there's a strong case for renaming this episode "Prologue."
                            Prologue huh... that is good cake! I trust in you!
                            Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                            sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

i have no clue

Comment

If it is what you think it is, then yes it is what you think it is (if that makes sense, raise your hand)

BTW: can i place a bet on "trees" appearing in the Series Finale?
                                [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X