Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
    That was ... amazing.

I must confess, I suspected this would be the plot of the episode. Especially after your hint -- it practically had to be. But this was fantastically done.

If only I could green you!
    I figured someone would figure it out. But I've been planning that final scene since I started the continuation... I knew I wanted it to end with "1969."
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

un-be-lievable. absolutely fabbulous
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign.

Spoiler:

Comment

All I can say is thank you s09. thank you for so many years of wonderful episodes to continue the show the way only the true fans can do it.

If you are ever in the central virginia area, i'll buy the drinks. My compliments.

Now...

All forward to Atlantis!
        Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
        sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          I figured someone would figure it out. But I've been planning that final scene since I started the continuation... I knew I wanted it to end with "1969."
          Honestly, I think that's how it should end. It's been set up so long, I wonder -- how could they not?? C'est la vie. At least someone did.
          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

that was so awesome i can barely comprehend it

Comment

I checked the thread just now and we had over 20 people--users and guests--looking around. I don't think I've ever seen it that high at once, what a great morale boost going into the next chapter.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

you deserve that number tenfold.

Comment

I know I've never been that vocal in this thread, or anywhere on GateWorld. But I've been reading this since before I joined this forum and I have to say, that ending was amazing. I'll be honest, that last bit with the breeze made me feel just a bit like I was going to cry, and I never cry at tv shows! So Well Done on that! and the entire series was.. amazing! I can't wait until you start Atlantis, I'm sure you'll do it the justice it deserves! And I'm planning on rereading through the entirety after I've finished my exams in June, I can't wait :')

Comment

very, very, very good end to the series. It really brought the whole series full circle and it's a pity this never got done in the tv series

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                      If you are ever in the central virginia area, i'll buy the drinks. My compliments.
                      *Pionts to S09119 car* ROAD TRIP EVERYONE!!

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                      very, very, very good end to the series. It really brought the whole series full circle and it's a pity this never got done in the tv series
                      ^ agreed. A lot more touching and 'with the series' than Unending Heck you even fitted in a fire fight and an epic nod to 'old school' SG1 (granted, it was stock footage XD)

Congratulations on finishing 'Continuing Stargate SG-1' s09119
                      [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Excellent episode, really brought everything full circle in a way the series never did.

I'm assuming that given the change to Admiral Carter means that at some point Earth's space force switched to Naval ranking?
                        SG Vennix
                        (Executive Producer/Creator)
                        - Coming Soon -
                        http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Star Chronicles: Dark Frontier
                        (Executive Producer/Creator)

Comment

A. Maz. Ing. Man, s09, you know how to write. Perfect ending, very different from most TV shows where the series ends on a very busy, loud, heavy story arc. This was much more sentimental and... perfect. THIS was the ending that SG-1 really deserved; not that I hated Unending, but this did the series much more justice. It's a bittersweet ending to the series. I hate that it's ending, but couldn't be more happy with the ending that it was given.

In conclusion, BRAVO so9. Your continuation couldn't have given us a better ride.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Fantastic s09, simply amazing, if Joe read this i am sure he would cry. And people, the story hasn't ended. We will have more with Atlantis and later with Universe. S09... man, thank you.

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            1969 was begging to be used as an ending episode. Just like Cassandra said:

Cassie
                            I will tell you this. Your journey's
                            just beginning.
                            Last edited by Steelbox; 08 May 2011, 04:41 PM.
                            sigpic
                            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                              1969 was begging to be used as an ending episode. Just like Cassandra said:

Cassie
                              I will tell you this. Your journey's
                              just beginning.
                              I think you should put that line in the episode... bring some more tears
                              Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                              sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                                I think you should put that line in the episode... bring some more tears
                                Oh, I did it the second I saw the suggestion

Comment

Working...
                                X