Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    Season 2:
    Synopsis: Growing more distant from Earth and surrounded by a hostile new frontier, the crew of the Destiny unite in discovery of the ship's true purpose.
    3x01 "Intervention" (Part 3 of 3)
    3x02 "Aftermath"
    3x03 "Pathogen"
    3x04 "Awakening"
    3x05 "Cloverdale"
    3x06 "Trial and Error"
    3x07 "The Greater Good"
    3x08 "Malice"
    3x09 "Visitation"
    3x10 "Resurgence" (Part 1 of 2)
    3x11 "Deliverance" (Part 2 of 2)
    3x12 "Twin Destinies"
    3x13 "Alliances"
    3x14 "Hope"
    3x15 "Seizure"
    3x16 "The Hunt"
    3x17 "Common Descent"
    3x18 "Epilogue"
    3x19 "Blockade"
    3x20 "Gauntlet" (Part 1 of 2)
    Your second season is stated as third.
    sigpic
    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
      Your second season is stated as third.
      I'm tweaking an episode or two of Season 2, that's why it's there. Same reason why the SGA section has a Season 5.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Just don't tweak "Hope". That episode was, quite frankly, brilliant, and literally the ONLY episode of Universe that I consider fully worthy of the Stargate name. I was in beautiful shock by the end.
        sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
          Just don't tweak "Hope". That episode was, quite frankly, brilliant, and literally the ONLY episode of Universe that I consider fully worthy of the Stargate name. I was in beautiful shock by the end.
          We'll agree on which episodes are worthy of the name, since I love SGU at an insanely awesome level But that one's staying, trust me. It was actually almost exactly how I was planning on reintroducing Ginn and Perry, though I doubt it would have had such strong emotional payoff. I'm glad I don't need to shoehorn that plotline in now.

What will change is "Visitation." Wiping that clean and starting over.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I HATE BEING IN HONG KONG since I can't watch SGU here.

Otherwise, I am loving it here. I have to wait to catch up on SGU in June when I get home.
            Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
            sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

technically you're not allowed to spread downloading sites

Comment

My bad
                Captain Simms

Comment

Mines watch online as I can't trust downloads with my laptop

i rule startegic games

Comment

i have such a powerful antivirus that it's almost annoying. then again, i can freely download stuff.

Comment

What will change is "Visitation." Wiping that clean and starting over.
                      That's good, because it's my least favourite episode!

Comment

Yeah when a virus designed by someone who doesn't have a life and can kill you by telling you exactly whats in a computer and modern electronics in binary code as that is what the virus is compromised of with lots of hidden backdoors to program controls onyour own computer with an outside link and stops effective anti virus instalation. Had norton anti virus which was crap anyway which let pop-ups on when it's off isn't fun

i rule startegic games

Comment

i have Kaspersky. it even blocks adds

Comment

Please Mister/Miss shadez2 and Captain Simms, could you remove those mentions on where to download/watch unauthorized/Illegal episodes? Its again the rules. You can talk about them but don't tell where you obtain them.
                            sigpic
                            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

first off, yes, that is against the rules. second off, megavideo doesn't work in asia, as I've learned. I'm waiting till I get back...
                              Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                              sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

i have been working on a story about an ex sg leader that served in sg-16 that fought in antatica and later on the wraith wars that ran away through the stargate and with companions attempt to search for the infinite treasure that vala dreamed about but it gets complicated with the remaining goauld, La and all the other factions going at each for the treasure especially when he's a wanted man on Earth for going AWOL.

so far there is a Jaffa and tok'ra companion including a human female
                                sigpicWELCOME TO END OF THE WORLD.....IM AM OZZYMANDIAS KING OF KINGS LOOK UPON MY WORKS YE MIGHTY AND DESPAIR

Comment

Working...
                                X