Clear All

you graduating from high school?
    Continuing Stargate
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      It's going to take a little longer to get the next episode out since I'm in the middle of preparing my house for my graduation party this weekend. Give me until next week so my family and I can get everything ready, have the bash itself, and clean it all up, and then I'll get back to the episodes. Thanks in advance for the understanding
      Congrats...hope your parents let you throw one heck of a bash!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shinto-Male View Post
        you graduating from high school?
        What's that supposed to mean? u dont think someone still in high school can write good stories? lol
        sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedgex23 View Post
          What's that supposed to mean? u dont think someone still in high school can write good stories? lol
          I think he is just unsure if s09 is graduating from high school or college.

Dr. D
          God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
          Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
            I think he is just unsure if s09 is graduating from high school or college.

Dr. D
            High school Not going to college for English, though... don't want to be a teacher and, unfortunately, that's really all such a degree would be good for haha.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Hi school was fun. I miss it, but I love college even more. Hope you found a good fit for you. I just finished up freshman year s09, so I can tell you, make yourself available to meet new people! Try lots of new things! Its the best way to find out who is a good friend and who you can get along with, and you get to do all sorts of cool stuff along the way!

Keep up the good work! Have a fun party!
              Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
              sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

High School; I spent most of my time sleeping in class.
                sigpic
                The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

its been a week and 3 days since you said give us aweek to near finish the next episode from my understanding of the post

i rule startegic games

Comment

Just wait until he finishes it.
                    sigpic
                    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

This episode will be better, just have a second!
                      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                        It's going to take a little longer to get the next episode out since I'm in the middle of preparing my house for my graduation party this weekend. Give me until next week so my family and I can get everything ready, have the bash itself, and clean it all up, and then I'll get back to the episodes. Thanks in advance for the understanding
                        God's man you're one heck of a writer. I wish I could be so prolific and organised. Truly love your work and as a SG1/SGA fan-atic, I have to say, very well done. Most true fans would love to see both franchises go on, so if the studio won't do it, we have to. I started my own SG1 story, a bit different from yours, but in the same spirit, check it out if you have the time, I hope you and others do, it's been my passion on and off for the last three years (time and family permitting). Hope you'll like it and feel free to pinch any of my concepts, always glad to share. Look in the FanFiction sect. under the "Captives".
                        Keep up the excellent work.
                        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

I'm starting to go into withdrawls ...*Starts shaking* Need ... New ...Episode ...
                          This isn't Atlantis?
                          I don't think so.
                          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                            I'm starting to go into withdrawls ...*Starts shaking* Need ... New ...Episode ...
                            Yeah, pretty much. Since Atlantis ended, this fic has been my fix, so to speak.

But still, take your time with it s09. I'd rather have a good episode than a bad one.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Trust me you know your addicted when they only write half a story and then you decide to write the other half <-_->
                              I'm looking at you "Conflict of Interests"
                              Edit: Basically Fanfic on a Fanfic =P
                              Last edited by Dark lord me; 14 July 2009, 08:45 PM.
                              This isn't Atlantis?
                              I don't think so.
                              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Why does every one do like this: "=P"? Or =)? GW has it like : ), : D and so onm
                                sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Working...
                                X