Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
    i put that rating there. i cba with that whole habaluba so i put it at first setting
    I know you put it there... and i still stick to that you should change it to T.

end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
      I know you put it there... and i still stick to that you should change it to T.

end of story.
      and i still stick to " i cba"
      sigpic

Comment

In what "part" of Star by star, was the Daedalus destroyed...?
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

and i still stick to " i cba"
          and what the hell does cba mean?

it might be smart to not use shortenings like that on a public forum where not EVERYONE has an understanding of that "language".

Comment

Let's calm down here, guys.
            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

and what the hell does cba mean?

it might be smart to not use shortenings like that on a public forum where not EVERYONE has an understanding of that "language".
              it means cant be ar*ed. almost everyone knows that. its basic text language Inga. like lol is.
              sigpic

Comment

cant be what? and i didnt know that one either.

One thing i have learned for older people is, they do not fear death. i had this old teacher who told me that if she could go back in time, she'd change nothing, and that she did not mind to die. nox would think the same. they're so extremely old, they wont be afraid for something like death or extinction. its not like they're easily forgotten...

Comment

[ i apologise before hand for my language]

i cant be arsed
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                    Let's calm down here, guys.
                    rasunda, you dont have to say "calm down" for everything.

Comment

it means cant be ar*ed. almost everyone knows that. its basic text language Inga. like lol is.

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                      cant be what? and i didnt know that one either.
                      Originally posted by thekillman View Post

One thing i have learned for older people is, they do not fear death. i had this old teacher who told me that if she could go back in time, she'd change nothing, and that she did not mind to die. nox would think the same. they're so extremely old, they wont be afraid for something like death or extinction. its not like they're easily forgotten...
                      Exactly, C-Thor. I, nor anyone i know, has even heard of Cba before.

Comment

rasunda, you dont have to say "calm down" for everything.
                        indeed...

[B][U]

Exactly, C-Thor. I, nor anyone i know, has even heard of Cba before.
                        well i can go round anywhere i know and almost 97 % of the wherever i ask will know what it means
                        sigpic

Comment

Except they don't. I didn't know that's what it meant and I've heard the phrase before. It's not that possible for someone who'd never heard the phrase (which isn't popular in America and other places) to know what it meant.

Comment

indeed...

well i can go round anywhere i know and almost 97 % of the wherever i ask will know what it means
                            i live in sweden, you live in America (i think)... that is a BIG difference.

Comment

UK my good friend. im british. scottish to be exact
                              sigpic

Comment

dutch

Comment

Working...
                                X