No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I need to do now is make my own galactic maps as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
      What I need to do now is make my own galactic maps as well.
      The only problem is that the quality of the maps starts to deteriorate when you add on new stuff and save it again and again. I've had to remake the core map a few times now, since the text becomes too fuzzy to read...
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        The only problem is that the quality of the maps starts to deteriorate when you add on new stuff and save it again and again. I've had to remake the core map a few times now, since the text becomes too fuzzy to read...
        You should use GIMP or Photoshop and use layers and save the original as a PSD to prevent degradation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
          You should use GIMP or Photoshop and use layers and save the original as a PSD to prevent degradation.
          ...but Paint is so much easier xD
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

It's.
            But it's worth the trubble with Photoshop/GIMP.('.')
            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Hey sO9119,
              Just wanted to let you know what a great job your doing cant wait for the next episode.
              Ive always thought of things id like to have seen in stargate and its like you are reading my mind lol.
              You have also inspired me to write my own fan fic and if its only 1/4 as good as yours i would call it a great success.

Comment

Detiriation in Paint only happens if you save as a JPG, use PNG instead.
                Originally posted by Craig Charles
                "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

iam bored of waiting for the next episode and bored of reading other threads to pass the time till the next episode and if not releasing the next episode soon how long till near completion and posting on the thread of all time
                  Last edited by shadez2; 04 July 2009, 01:12 AM.

i rule startegic games

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
                    Detiriation in Paint only happens if you save as a JPG, use PNG instead.
                    I would suggest the same. Bitmap images are uncompressed images, while PNG (Portable Network graphics) use essentially lossless compression to achieve lower file sizes. It is recommended to use JPEG for general image uploading, due to file size. Rather such to edit in PNG, and then use JPEG later on for each version to upload.

Comment

Just trying to keep this thread alive. Anybody seen any good movies lately, listen to good songs, read a book or two? Saw hangover, pretty funny. Saw transformers 2, nice action and Megan Fox, but not much else.

also, if you saw it, did anybody else feel like the military part of it was just a little off. I mean, not their style or anything, but the fact that they were called NEST, which was never explained. Also, NEST is the nuclear emergency team or something isn't it? Hows that work?

Anyway...
                      Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                      sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Haven't seen it. But I will though.
                        NEST
                        sigpic

Comment

I listened to Placebo's new album, "Battle For The Sun", and it was good.

Comment

Listens to Michael Jackson.
                            Don't come with a coment now.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's going to take a little longer to get the next episode out since I'm in the middle of preparing my house for my graduation party this weekend. Give me until next week so my family and I can get everything ready, have the bash itself, and clean it all up, and then I'll get back to the episodes. Thanks in advance for the understanding

Comment

We understand, sir.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X