• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    The team prepares for their greatest battle yet in "Quid Pro Quo"
    Sweet. I am patiently waiting.

Dr. Daedalus
    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
      Quid Pro Quo. "You get something, you give something"

I wonder what we're getting and giving...
      Ohhh maybe they attack the Beta site as we are attacking Earth
      This isn't Atlantis?
      I don't think so.
      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

hmmm exiting, and Dark lord, I doubt that the Der'kal will attak the B-site.
        And pandoras box, what is it do?
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

perhaps... dakara for earth?
          or maybe they lose most of their ships/a lot of people while retaking earth?

and if i remember correctly, pandora's box creates a massive gravitational field even capable of destroying entire planets.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCainer View Post
            and if i remember correctly, pandora's box creates a massive gravitational field even capable of destroying entire planets.
            Very true, I don't really see how this could be used in our solar system without doing a ridiculous heap of unwanted damage as well, unless *someone* could tinker with the device and give it more local properties. Or... it could be used near Dakara? What if we stole another interdictor from the Asschen or the Der'kal and yanked their armada straight out of hyperspace, blowing a round box in their face?

Maybe I should stop with the hypothesizing, because I'm afraid the S is going to try and work around any suggestions made, to keep the surprise alive and prevent "I called it"-people

Comment

Originally posted by TheCainer View Post
              perhaps... dakara for earth?
              or maybe they lose most of their ships/a lot of people while retaking earth?

we don't want to be destroying no planets now do we. Especially not Earth. That'd be the opposite of what we want to do.

Comment

Or maybe we "gain" Earth but "lose" the planet...
                sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

What do you mean Mcoy?
                  sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

I thought the nox were close to acension and when they started helping us they lost their powers so made cloaks for their flying citys.
                    When using the word "canon" I was referring to the actual show, not this continuation.

Well if they don't have cloaks, then what do they use?!
                    Out-of-phase. Cloaking technology merely creates the illusion of invisibility, but the Nox invisibility goes beyond that. Jack's arrow went right through Apophis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                      What do you mean Mcoy?

he means we win Earth. but lose the thing about Erth that made us the way we are. rebellious. fighters. a race bred for war ( ).
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
                        i think as someone said they started to loose their gifts when they helped us. They use cloaks now. They are the best cloaks but still they use technology.
                        yes but THAT was not stated by s09 in the story at least.

what im saying is they were losing there powers, slowly not the sudden way you have basically said, through a form of evolution. maybe de-evolution.

and few of their people have more than one gift. even fewer are healers. and the main power is "cloaking".

again correst me if im wrong s09119
                        sigpic

Comment

heres the quote from season 13 blue zone Originally, the Nox were on the cusp of ascension, and gained a great deal of power from it. But now that they have begun to involve themselves in mortal maters once more, the "gifts" they once enjoyed are fading.
                          Last edited by janus 510; 08 April 2009, 11:09 AM. Reason: rong letter
                          sigpic

Comment

I meant that perhaps we win the battle, save the resistance, and batter the Der'kal fleet...but only at the cost of using Pandora's box and destroying the planet. We gain a victory and save our people, but we lose our home once and for all. Then the Beta Site becomes the new "Earth."

(not that I actually believe this will happen: as I said, I think the box is going to Dakara)
                            sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

does pandora's box require the ATA gene?
                              Continuing Stargate
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                                (not that I actually believe this will happen: as I said, I think the box is going to Dakara)
                                I agree. If Earth is going to be lightly defended by the Der'kal, then you'd only need ships. And because of the great attack soon to happen at Dakara, the box would be of more use there.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X