Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    I'm inclied to some sort of sentient virus/bacterial hive mind.
    something like the energy that took over the SGC and carter? i can't remember the episode but it was were her mind got transferred into the computer made from the malps? I suppose they could mess up the Der'kals ships, render them inert so we can blow them up and the beings will still be alive (hopefully, i doubt they'd go for sacrificing themselves.)

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
    But what were they hiding from? And why? And what did they do before they were hiding?
    maybe they went into hiding before the alliance of four great races because of an enemy back then. They isolated themselves from the gate network and have been hiding ever since not daring to go out into the galaxy.

Comment

Why is everyone asking questions about the next episode. the teaser is just that a teaser not an episode. all these questions will be answered in the episode. i mean there has never been this much discussion until after the episode has been written and then we can cry about plot holes or what we didn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
        Why is everyone asking questions about the next episode. the teaser is just that a teaser not an episode. all these questions will be answered in the episode. i mean there has never been this much discussion until after the episode has been written and then we can cry about plot holes or what we didn't understand.
        We need to discus the teaser, other wise we would only post when a new episode has aired.
        And you sir seems angry!
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

It just gives people something to talk about while they wait. No big deal
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            It just gives people something to talk about while they wait. No big deal
            It's either talk about the upcoming episode or talk about beavers again ....
            This isn't Atlantis?
            I don't think so.
            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
              It's either talk about the upcoming episode or talk about beavers again ....
              Upcoming episode it is then!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

S,

You lost me for a little bit, but I am loving the new stuff and I and coming back around to loving the story. Cannot wait for the next ep.

Comment

Originally posted by altimasmitty View Post
                  S,

You lost me for a little bit, but I am loving the new stuff and I and coming back around to loving the story. Cannot wait for the next ep.
                  Well I did warn people that the first fourth of Season 15 would be a bit slow, but it's nice to know that as the action starts to really return, so does more interest I assure you, when the mid-seasoner "Interludes" comes out, the wait until the second half of the season will be killing you haha.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Fair enough, i was having a bad week at uni so i guess i had a little emo attack when i posted. And your right it sure as hell is better than that bloody beaver crap!!! lol.

Comment

Fair enough, i was having a bad week at uni so i guess i had a little emo attack when i posted. And your right it sure as hell is better than that bloody beaver crap!!! lol.
                      *hakels*
                      Excues me?!
                      But WHAT THE HELL?!
                      You always do that!
                      Doesn't you have anything to do then complane?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, chill. You don't have to go nuts about it either.
                        sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                          Doesn't you have anything to do then complane?!
                          About you? anytime of the day.

Comment

A skilled person can turn bitc--err, complaining into an art form.

Comment

About you? anytime of the day.
                              So you just sitts around and complane all day long?!
                              Man, what a life...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                                So you just sitts around and complane all day long?!
                                Man, what a life...
                                no need to get offencive now.

we all have our own opinions.

if somebody likes to complain (if its not personally offending another Gateworlder)... then let him/her do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X