X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    1. Wasn't long enough.
    2. Moved too fast.
    3. I refuse to have the wormhole drive in anything. Ever. Period. It's not really changing much, I'm just going to make it a 90-minute episode, slow it down a bit, and make the fight more-realistic. Because what we saw would never happen...
    1. I agree

2. That I would also agree with, but the writers worked with what they were given, that was SciFi, and they piss me off

3. ok this is a show about the airforce running a wormhole device to explore other planets, where everyone speaks english, and theres a giant powerful -ship made by a powerful race thats evolved into higher plain of exsistence. and you think that wormhole drive could never happen? its SciFi anything is possible, apparently even beavers engaging in an epic battle with humanity...
    [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
      I understand what you were trying to do with that episode, but I think you overdid it. Instead of touching, it came across as almost cheesy. Sorry.
      Eh, I probably did. But oh well, you all get the general idea haha.

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
      1. I agree

2. That I would also agree with, but the writers worked with what they were given, that was SciFi, and they piss me off

3. ok this is a show about the airforce running a wormhole device to explore other planets, where everyone speaks english, and theres a giant powerful -ship made by a powerful race thats evolved into higher plain of exsistence. and you think that wormhole drive could never happen? its SciFi anything is possible, apparently even beavers engaging in an epic battle with humanity...
      1. (blank)

2. (blank)

3. I just don't like the idea of that technology. It defeats the purpose of the show in my mind, and makes any meaningful tension useless. There are some things even science-fiction doesn't do, because it destroys the entire storytelling process.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I think for number 3 he would perfer instead of the Hyperdrive failing and them having to use the wormhole drive just dont have the Hyperdrive fail
        This isn't Atlantis?
        I don't think so.
        If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
          p.s. the beaver war thread is pretty funny but they don't seem to like outsiders, i tried adding a post and they turned me into an enemy and are trying to kill me.
          (or maybe i'm personally being a bit of an a**hole, or they don't like Aussies)

i explained why i had to "engage" your ship at first. because it was a fan wank ship. a ship twice the size of an asgard warship built by earth? impossible. atleast during the level of infrastructre Earth has right now. and also i destroyed it because someone had taken control of it once it fled. which will be further explained once Balthy returns in the thread. your welcome to return with a 304/303 (or another kind of human ship. nothing too extravagent though).

and s09 you are not allowed in there. knowing you you'd end up making the Beavers have the Derkal armada and kill the Earth again. or something like that
          sigpic

Comment

I think for number 3 he would perfer instead of the Hyperdrive failing and them having to use the wormhole drive just dont have the Hyperdrive fail
            That would be boring. Although what I think the writers could have done is that they drop out of hyper space at the edge of the Pegasus Galaxy, and are attacked by a Wraith Cruiser. They destroy it, but somehow some Wraith manage to board the city-ship (don't ask me how). A little later Dr. Zelenka manage to get the hyper drive back up and running. Atlantis could later drop out of hyper space (at the edge of the Milky Way) as the Wraith that managed to board the city-ship sabotage the ship. I think that part of the episode could even introduce a new enemy (as they are attacked by unknown ships), which could tie it to Stargate Universe.

Another idea, which I like better as it has fewer holes, is that Michael somehow survived (he's a Wraith Hybrid, after all) and he's been hiding in the city ever since. He sabotage the hyper drive when they've just entered the Milky Way, and Teyla and Ronon goes with some security guards to hunt him down (after they've found out it's Michael). Meanwhile, Atlantis is attacked by unknown aliens.

Comment

Michael felt all the way of that tower, there is no way he could ahve survived, he might have been a hybrid he was no bird, bringing Michael back would be stupid and once again have him make a miraculous reapearance
              check my story's:
              Battlestar group 16
              and Under Siege
              and respond at:
              Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
              my newest story:
              TFS Ticonderoga
              and respond at:
              TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Gandalf fell from the bridge of Khazad-dûm and into the depths of Moria. Yes, he landed in water. But my point is that the heroes never saw him land. It's the same with Michael. We can't know for sure that he's dead, because we never saw him hit the ground, and the heroes didn't retrieve the body.

Besides, remember when TPTB released the episode list they had planned for Season 6? It wasn't stated explicity, but one of the episode ideas hinted that he might not be so dead after all.

Comment

Rule # 1 for TV shows: if you don't see 'em die, then they didn't.
                  sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

That is the #1 rule!
                    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

bump
                      Continuing Stargate
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

i think s09 will bring micheal back. He can write a lot better stories than SGA's crew ever did, and with that convinent plot hole, plus the wormhole drive going away, and something else too i think, I believe this will be a much better story.
                        Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                        sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Hi so9, since you have redone ghost in the machine, would it be bats to remove this state
                          - In the canon of this continuation, the Atlantis episode "Ghost in the Machine" never happened, and Torri Higginson/Elizabeth Weir's last appearance was in the final moments of "Be All My Sins Remember'd." Or are you still considering in not adding it to the series?
                          sigpic
                          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Well I to think that S09 will bring Michael back!.
                            sigpic

Comment

Technically Wier didn't make a reappearance.
                              Originally posted by Craig Charles
                              "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Yes, umm, didn't...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X