Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captain simms View Post
    good point but their relationship was more of a flirty, profesional one, and to be fair you cant really recreate another jack and sam haha. great episode
    True, and nor do I want to. Maybe if they'd had 8 seasons together... then I could see them having a J/S-esque love affair, but they didn't. But I'm of the belief that every character should have at least one "emo episode," if only because we all have those experiences in our lives and I'm so tired of this "hero must always be perfect" stuff we see so much. Anyway, I need to know: what should I do next, "Enemy at the Gate" and then move back to SG-1 things, or "Power Play" and shelve Atlantis again until I'm finished?
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Anyway, I need to know: what should I do next, "Enemy at the Gate" and then move back to SG-1 things, or "Power Play" and shelve Atlantis again until I'm finished?
      Do Power Play.

Spoiler:

Comment

why would you redo Enemy at the Gate"? that episode was great.
        [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
          why would you redo Enemy at the Gate"? that episode was great.
          1. Wasn't long enough.
          2. Moved too fast.
          3. I refuse to have the wormhole drive in anything. Ever. Period. It's not really changing much, I'm just going to make it a 90-minute episode, slow it down a bit, and make the fight more-realistic. Because what we saw would never happen...
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

i agree with S09 on the battle thing. a ive taking Atlantis's shields down to 70% in less than a minute? i dont care if was powered by 3 ZPM it wouldn't have happened that quickly.

an s09 you have to check out the beaver war thread it is funny
            sigpic

Comment

I understand what you were trying to do with that episode, but I think you overdid it. Instead of touching, it came across as almost cheesy. Sorry.
              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

power play first, then enemy at the gates
                check my story's:
                Battlestar group 16
                and Under Siege
                and respond at:
                Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
                my newest story:
                TFS Ticonderoga
                and respond at:
                TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

anit bothed wot you choose coz wotever you do will be good .

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    Anyway, I need to know: what should I do next, "Enemy at the Gate" and then move back to SG-1 things, or "Power Play" and shelve Atlantis again until I'm finished?
                    Personally I think you should finish up SG-1 and start your Atlantis continuation with the re-written "Enemy at the Gate." But I will read either one you choose to do.

Dr. Daedalus

P.S. Although I do not worship you I do admire your writing skills.
                    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                      Personally I think you should finish up SG-1 and start your Atlantis continuation with the re-written "Enemy at the Gate." But I will read either one you choose to do.

Dr. Daedalus

P.S. Although I do not worship you I do admire your writing skills.
                      I agree, I would rather see the SG-1 continuation finished before you move onto the atlantis continuation

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

I "third" the motion.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well Sg-1 could go one for 1 other seasong and i'm waiting for ATL!
                          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

OK please please please finish the SG-1 continuation first whether you season 15 and 16 or just 15 and movie-esque thing qhatever just please stick with SG-1 and ddo atlantis after you've finished.

cuz like i said before season 5 hasn't aired over here yet so i still can't read your revised Ghost in the machine.

so please stick with SG-1.

p.s. the beaver war thread is pretty funny but they don't seem to like outsiders, i tried adding a post and they turned me into an enemy and are trying to kill me.
                            (or maybe i'm personally being a bit of an a**hole, or they don't like Aussies)

Comment

I think they're just crazy.
                              sigpic

Comment

its good craic, ya should join

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Working...
                                X