No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Star by star when the 304s and 303s are escaping and the 302s are going to the surfice why did't they jump to hyperspace?
    I know that 302s has a limited range and such but they could have jumed to a nerby star system
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

There would be a massive dust-cloud floating in orbit.

And I died.

sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Dammit, and I was hoping Oslo would be levelled to the ground so that Bergen would regain its rightful role as capital of Norway (after the liberation, of course)...

Comment

Where are you guys from????
          sigpic

Comment

Well the great city of Vancouver, hoe of stargate has been destroyed. There goes my home.
            This isn't Atlantis?
            I don't think so.
            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Welp, I'm in a red zone.
              Originally posted by Craig Charles
              "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
                Dammit, and I was hoping Oslo would be levelled to the ground so that Bergen would regain its rightful role as capital of Norway (after the liberation, of course)...
                Well i was actually hoping for the same about Stockholm
                heh perhaps then Gothenburg would become the capital of Sweden
                McKay: "We need the Zed-Pee-Em to power the gate."
                O'Neill: "Huh?"
                Daniel: "Zee-Pee-Em. He's Canadian."
                O'Neill (to McKay): I'm sorry.

Comment

I live on the US South-west coast, so I may or may not have survived, as I'm on the very edge of some very heavy bombardment.

Comment

Well, how many shots per square meter are we talking on average for each leve here?

Comment

Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                      Well i was actually hoping for the same about Stockholm
                      heh perhaps then Gothenburg would become the capital of Sweden
                      HELL NO!I live about 1 Kilomiter=10miles? from Stockholm and...
                      I'll rader hope that Gothenborg gets it from orbit!
                      Caus if Stockholm goes the goverment dies and sweden would be throne in to caos.

I also belive that some weapons fier hamerd down of the south of Sweden becous if denmark got some then gothenburg and Skane should have got some.
                      Last edited by Rasunda; 16 February 2009, 10:34 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                        HELL NO!I live about 1 Kilomiter=10miles? from Stockholm and...
                        I'll rader hope that Gothenborg gets it from orbit!
                        Caus if Stockholm goes the goverment dies and sweden would be throne in to caos.
                        hehe it´s much more likley stockholm gets hit, since it is the capitol...
                        and i wouldn´t be too upset about the loss of the government, i think we would do better without them.

(Swedish: gillar inte Reinfelt speciellt mycket)
                        McKay: "We need the Zed-Pee-Em to power the gate."
                        O'Neill: "Huh?"
                        Daniel: "Zee-Pee-Em. He's Canadian."
                        O'Neill (to McKay): I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                          For post numero 2000, I give you a sneak peak of what our wonderful homeworld looks like

Spoiler:

Red indicates an area of moderate bombardment; this is where most of the damage from orbit was inflicted.

Dark Red indicates an area of extreme bombardment; most of the deaths probably occurred here, in large population centers or places of interest.

Orange indicates an area of light bombardment; this is just the outskirts of the orbital attack, and you can expect to find these areas mostly undamaged.

And lastly, Grey indicates an area that received no major damage from orbital bombardment. Population and infrastructure will be mostly intact here.

Stay tuned for "Earthfall," coming this week on GateWorld Channel!
                          Damm Der'kal gave us brits a good beating

At least the Der'kal didnt accedently uncover the portal to the Ark at Voi

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Yggdrasil (swedishjag gillar ej rainfelt heller.
                            sigpic

Comment

Will we be seeing the Asgard again, "Lost Tribe" style?
                              Originally posted by Craig Charles
                              "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                                Yggdrasil (swedishjag gillar ej rainfelt heller.
                                Okay could you expalin that to the rest of us?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Working...
                                X