Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At your insistence, then, I will.

Comment

Dude do you realize how much of a ***** it is too take of GATO from a script. You have to track down every reference, and he might not want to do that because I don't know he's busy writing other episodes. It's not a matter of orginality. It's a matter of time, and combing through a couple of hundred pages looking for a few words isn't fun and it too time consuming for someone who is writing as much as Ryu is.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Don't worry about it, Pash. I'll come up with something. Finding and revising is just a matter of 'ctrl-F' and the replace option. I just have to think of something as easy to say as GATO - something that can adequately replace it in the dialogue. It's just that GATO is a rather catchy acronym and therefore it is difficult to come up with an equally catchy replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash View Post
          Dude do you realize how much of a ***** it is too take of GATO from a script.
          I think it's more of a ***** to be told that I have nothing of value to contribute, and then get yelled at for not wanting to contribute. Kind of a mixed message, wouldn't you say?
          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

To be honest, I think you're both being twats. But like I've said so many times before, I'm just an objective reader.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
              To be honest, I think you're both being twats.
              It's always so nice when someone completely uninvolved in a discussion swoops in to insult people, and then swoops out again. Really impressive.
              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I can't help but say that I'm dissapointed. Please remain on-topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                  It's always so nice when someone completely uninvolved in a discussion swoops in to insult people, and then swoops out again. Really impressive.
                  Just trying to make you both know how you seem to readers.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Due to the fact that Marcus has made no attempt whatsoever to contact me in the past four months, in spite of the fact that he has inexplicably been able to log-in to his myspace account almost daily, I must regretably announce that as a result of the coming school year, I will have no time whatsoever to work on Stargate Vista. Rather than let this project sit on a shelf forever, I am formally cancelling it.

Expect to see what had been accomplished posted at some point in the near future. It's pretty good stuff; shame it's not going to be finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia View Post
                      Due to the fact that Marcus has made no attempt whatsoever to contact me in the past four months, in spite of the fact that he has inexplicably been able to log-in to his myspace account almost daily, I must regretably announce that as a result of the coming school year, I will have no time whatsoever to work on Stargate Vista. Rather than let this project sit on a shelf forever, I am formally cancelling it.

Expect to see what had been accomplished posted at some point in the near future. It's pretty good stuff; shame it's not going to be finished.
                      Aww... I was looking forward to this, too... I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out for you. :/

I hope Vista makes a comeback in the future.
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Sorry to hear about this being cancelled. Worked quite hard in the beginning to make some of the stuff but alas. Anyway.....

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

shame. i had a good feling about this one.

Comment

wow

Comment

Our little hub at SG-VirtualSeries is showing signs of life again, and so we've reposted all the official threads about the show here.
                              "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
                              ==============================================================
                              Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
                              Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Working...
                              X