Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Marc, I'm still up for it!!!!!!! Send me the pilot ep when your ready......

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

Okay I'm still in for script writing. But I'm also good for finding out about obscure things if you need me for that as well.
      I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Just a quick update to all:

Sandyer and Shadow (and anyone that had an interest in writing for SG:AN), I will send you the two part pilot episode as soon as I have finished.

And to all that wanted to read that, one again I apologise. With the recent heatwave that the West Midlands, UK, has been having, I have spent next to no time near a computer to write any of the second part of the pilot. However, there does seem to be some drop in temp over the next few days, so hopefully during that time I can get some more done.

And I also think there may start to be some teasers coming along in the next month or two.

Thanks again to all,
        Marc

Comment

Just a notice to all, the development forum for many of the Virtual Series that are also on here, is up and running, and can be found via the clicking of this very link: http://forums.sg-universe.net/index.php

Those that I have sent the first part draft of the Pilot, if they are still interested in becoming part of the staff will become part of the SG:AN development staff on my request (minus EAG, he's on there already )

Comment

Oh and BTW, the dev board will be hidden from everyone other than the Andromeda Staff and myself and Val - But we dont look into it because we're good admins.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Ah, I wasn't sure if that was the case. Am I right in guessing that any new members that I say are part of the SG:AN crew, will be made part of the Andromeda Staff, and that they too will have access to the secret development board?

Comment

Indeed. We'd be pretty crap if that wasn't the case. Whats the point in a secret dev board if it isnt secret?
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Don't know........... maybe to have an illiusion of privacy.
                  I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

I am interested in being on the staff, and you have sent me the pilot, but what role on said staff i would fill is up to you. I would like access to the development board though.
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

Yeh, so far, out of those I have sent the pilot to, only Immhotep and sandyer have replied (again not including EAG, he already has full access lol), so if they sign up, EAG can magic the profile to be able to access the Development Threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Hurst
                        ...with the recent heatwave that the West Midlands, UK, has been having, I have spent next to no time near a computer to write any of the second part of the pilot.
                        Yeah I'll tell ya, the heat's one reason why I haven't been able to finish stuff I've been doing for Horizon as quickly as I've liked. Especially when you have 2/3 days of heat and then thunderstorms; so you have to wait to do more cg work because of the threat of no power

I'm thankful (but not glad) that I'm not the only one suffering right now
                        "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
                        ==============================================================
                        Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
                        Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Finally, with the cooler weather over the last days, I've managed to get a fair bit done to the two part pilot and other episodes.

One thing to all, we are still looking for writing and ideas staff. So far, the only ones who I know to be a part of it are myself, Sarah, Immhotep, and sandyer.

Anyone that wants to be a part of the series as a writer or ideas staff, please let me know. The amount of support this project has got, I would thought more would keep interest lol.

(Note: Any writers need to send me a piece of script that they have written so that I can see your skills)

Also, Shadow, if you see this, get in contact, I know you wanted to be part of the project, and I have sent you the link to the script. If you're still interested, let me know.

Thanks all
                          Marc

Comment

I would like to join as an idea staffperson. However, with my college schedule coming up it will be difficult. I would still like to participate in the Ideas department, but it'll have to be more of a suggesting/advising/giving role - someone who could maybe build off of ideas submitted, and maybe help along some other strugling ones.
                            "Those who listen the most experience the least."

Comment

Where has everyone gone, their were a few writers that wanted to help out. If you still want to be a part of the project, then please let me know.

Comment

Hey im involved...also the jern guy is part of it over at the development thread...we havent dissappeared
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X