This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are 110% Correct.

But back on topic. I may be putting the teaser to "The Journey" up on the website, I'm still not sure whether or not to release it so early and before the rest of the first half has been finished.

Comment

Hmm...sounds pretty appealing. I've finished school so got plenty of time so..given on how i like your series when you release, I might like to write a script.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Quick Update To Keep This Alive

So far, the work on the first script is going slow, this is mainly due that most heinous of competitions known as the FIFA World Cup. Hopefully I will be able to get my head down to do some more of it (so far midway through the fourth act), but until then, everyone that wanted to be writers may have to wait a while longer, to which I apologise

Comment

How many acts are you planning?
          I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Well, the standard number for episodes, so thats five for all the rest, but as the first episode is a two parter, then it will be ten.

Comment

Latest Updates, sorry to all that have been waiting. I've been sunning it up, so haven't really spent much time on the computer, plus I am still gutted that England went out of the World Cup, despite playing with no passion. What I have managed to do is get to the halfway point of the two part opening episode, hopefully if weather gets a bit cooler, I'll finish it.

Comment

Im looking forward too it. World cup, every match was dull and boring until right after rooney was sent off when it suddenly got interesting...ironic eh. And computer chairs are REALLY hot in this heat...too much heat in england this week
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Ok, seems I have misplaed the list I made of everyone that wanted to take part in some aspet of Stargate Andromeda. So if those that would like some part in the project, please reply after this post with name and what sort of help you can provide (Writing, Ideas etc).

Thanks again
                  Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Hurst
                    Ok, seems I have misplaed the list I made of everyone that wanted to take part in some aspet of Stargate Andromeda. So if those that would like some part in the project, please reply after this post with name and what sort of help you can provide (Writing, Ideas etc).
                    Doh!

Anyway, I said before that I'd be happy to pitch any stories that I have, but script writing isn't my thing. I'm actually working (when I think to) on a story right now.
                    Originally posted by me, on the second page
                    If I ever have any story ideas, I'll mention it. Probably won't be writing scripts, though - not exactly my forté...
                    Last edited by Naonak; 08 July 2006, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Hurst

Thanks again
                      Marc
                      Misplaced it, huh? That sounds like something I would do.

Anyways, like I said before, I'm open to helping as a creative consultant.

Comment

As always, you know im here.
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        11000! green me

Comment

I'm still up for helping a bit.

Comment

Is it still open for new people to join in? If so, I wouldn't mind helping out with creative concepts - you know: technobable, aliens, randomness...I'll help out, if ya need it.
                            "Those who listen the most experience the least."

Comment

Hi,
                              Im writing this about 4minutes after reading the first part of this SGAN pilot show. All i can say is WOW. The part one of this pilot, IMO beats all the VS's pilots hands down and is on par with Rising. I loved it, absolutly love it.
                              If this series writing is continued to this standard then i think it deserves every piece of support fandom can give, it was already a fan favourate for the 3rd MGM series and after reading that pilot i just want to have it on screen.
                              Dr. Hurst, well done, your series is awesome and ill be a fan until it ends.
                              Immhotep

Journey part 1: ***** Rating
                              sigpic
                              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                                Hi,
                                Im writing this about 4minutes after reading the first part of this SGAN pilot show. All i can say is WOW. The part one of this pilot, IMO beats all the VS's pilots hands down and is on par with Rising. I loved it, absolutly love it.
                                If this series writing is continued to this standard then i think it deserves every piece of support fandom can give, it was already a fan favourate for the 3rd MGM series and after reading that pilot i just want to have it on screen.
                                Dr. Hurst, well done, your series is awesome and ill be a fan until it ends.
                                Immhotep

Journey part 1: ***** Rating
                                Blimey...

Comment

Working...
                                X