No announcement yet.

Stargate Destiny- New Series Out the 17th of January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm glad you liked it. We realize that we are doing one of those "the ancients went somewhere" plots, but we really are trying to make it as different as possible from atlantis. As for the backstory on the ancients there, do know that there is some, and in episodes (especially 105), you will be introduced to some of it. I hope you like the upcoming episodes as well!
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Alright, well in just a couple of hours, episode 1.03 "Friendly Fire" will be released. There are less lengthy descriptions and camera movents in this than in the pilot, so I know many of you will be happy about that. Hopefully, for those of your who thought the piloto could've been better, this episode will change your mind about the series. All I know is that I had a great time writing it.

Comment

http://www.stargatedestiny.net/103friendlyfire.php

Sorry about the wait, but here is the second episode.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Elite nova this isn't a script help topic this is a topic about stargate destiny.

Comment

And on top of that your script is pretty bad, whatwith the constant spelling and grammatical errors.

I'm starting Friendly Fire, I hope it's better then Providence.

Comment

Man, you like to get on someone's nerve dont ya.
              sigpic
              The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Constant gramatical errors at the top of the script; what are you talking about, Ryu Gaia? The headers? title page? I dont see anything wrong.

Comment

I was talking about what Elitenove had posted, which was I think the teaser for something he/she is doing. It was... pretty bad. I haven't read Friendly Fire yet, but I'm about to - although I have to say, the premise sounds too much like a mix of "One False Step" and "The Long Goodbye" to me.

Comment

It's been deleted now so never mind about it. Friendly fire has a interesting story which I think is very suitable for a first standard gate mission. So I really hope you all enjoy it. Don't forget next week is my episode, Behemoth

Comment

Geez, colonel, always looking on the pessimistic side of life .

And I've never even seen the Long Goodbye. And you can ask any of my team members, we had the idea for this ep LONG before S2 of Atlantis even premiered. And It's not even close to One False Step, other than the fact that there are indigenous life forms.

Comment

I can see the similarity between One False Step with the UAV.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, the UAV crash, I forgot about that in "One False Step".

Comment

No-one read it yet?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                              No-one read it yet?
                              I have, and I liked it. Keep going! Although
                              Spoiler:
                              I did find it somewhat disturbing that the Ancients were experimenting on innocent humans like that, even though it was to their advantage things could have gone horribly wrong. Is it your intention to have darker ancients than we've so far seen?
                              Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Well, an answer to your spoiler quesion...
                                Spoiler:
                                Yes, these ancients were a bit more desperate, and you'll find out more about that in an upcoming episode, actually.

I'm glad you like it so far.
                                Last edited by lionel_pendergast_rocks; 25 January 2006, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X