No announcement yet.

Stargate Destiny- New Series Out the 17th of January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is exactly why we got fed up of you on staff, being immature. And you had no right to ban me either.
    Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 13 March 2007, 02:47 AM.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Well, after many many setbacks including a mental breakdown and then three weeks of withdrawing from reality, I've finally finished 218. One of my best yet, I think. Jiffy loves it, and Aaron liked what he had read - I haven't sent him the finished copy yet.

Wondering what the fans will think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
        Our series, Stargate Destiny is to premiere on the 17th of January. Like Horizon, it's script based:

Stargate Destiny, is a virtual spin-off to Stargate SG1/Atlantis. Based around 10 years into the future, Destiny follows the adventures of a new earth-craft sent to the Orion galaxy to look for a group of Ancients which headed off there 10,000 years ago. This spin-off is set in the same "universe" as Stargate Horizon, another virtual spin-off. Like it's parent shows, Destiny is episode based which are released in script format. Episodes are free to download, however you will need to download Adobe Reader to view the scripts.

You can visit out website, find out about the crew, the characters and even a little about the series: http://www.stargatedestiny.net/
        You can also visit out forum, ask us questions, check out the schedule. http://www.stargatedestiny.net/forum/index.php

Please feel free to ask us any questions.
        Will any of the characters such as Colonel Hemmingway or Lt.Hasegawa be permoted in this season if they survie the attack?

Also I really enjoy Destiny, it was the first virtual series I got into.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Edwards View Post
          Will any of the characters such as Colonel Hemmingway or Lt.Hasegawa be permoted in this season if they survie the attack?
          'Fraid we don't have any plans for that, sorry.

Also I really enjoy Destiny, it was the first virtual series I got into.
          Glad to hear it! You're going to love season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia View Post
            'Fraid we don't have any plans for that, sorry.

Glad to hear it! You're going to love season 2.
            Are you going to make it like sg1? After three years Carter got permoted to major. So when that happens who would you rather permote? I think you should permote Lt.Hasegawa to a captain.

Looking forward to season two and if possiable do you have any plans for any alternit reality stories?

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Edwards View Post
              Are you going to make it like sg1? After three years Carter got permoted to major. So when that happens who would you rather permote? I think you should permote Lt.Hasegawa to a captain.
              It's not quite going to be that way, unfortunately. Lt. Hasegawa probably does deserve captain, but at the moment, there are no plans for that - although we do have big plans for him as a character.

Looking forward to season two and if possiable do you have any plans for any alternit reality stories?
              We've unfortunately got no alternate reality stories planned. For cliche sci-fi concepts, though, see 203 (tech-dependant race), 205 (time travel), and 215 (black holes). For not-so-cliche sci-fi concepts, see 217 (can't say what yet, now, can I?). For good-ol'-fashioned team-exploration episodes, see 203, 207, 209, 216, and maybe a few others, too.

We've got a nice run of stories this year.

Comment

I did have an AU related story but I decided against it. But yeah, I'm really looking forward to working on 2x09 which will be awesome!
                sigpic

Comment

Just curious to see what you guys think of this:

JERRY: Hi, my name is Jerry and this is Steve.
                  STEVE: We built our own XC-314!

They both run away from us and we pan to follow. With excitment, they rush to a cardboard...something. It looks vaguelly like the Destiny but...it's made of cardboard. Sat not far away is a massive crane. The "Destiny" is attached to the crane via a rope and sat inside is the familar DAVE.

JERRY: Today our friend Dave plans to fly to the Orion galaxy. (to Steve) Steve, activate the hyperdrive engines.

Steve, who is sat inside the cab of the crane begins to manipulate the controls and levers. The "Destiny begins to rise off the ground, making it to at least ten meters off the ground...only for the cardboard hull to collapse. Jerry and Steve watch in horror as Dave plumets to the ground, landing in a heap.

We WHIP PAN to the left to find TAKESHI stood there, cringing at the paramedic-needing Dave.

TAKESHI: Yeah, I think you might have a problem with the Naquadria relays.

We WHIP PAN left again to find JONAS, also stood with a painful expression on his face.

JONAS: You know...it might be easier to just read the show.

If you don't get it, go watch the Atlantis promos on: http://stargate.mgm.com/index.php?id=2
                  sigpic

Comment

Cool!

Really cracked me up (and I'm in a library, so that didn't go down well...)

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
                    Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

Okay... today, we got a working title for 207. It's the best working title ever, and it might even be permanent: "Three Orion Teams but Not Orion-3!" It's very aptly rediculous for what is no doubt going to be the most downright unusual episode we're doing this year. Or last year, for that matter. It's basically a... well, I'll letcha speculate.

Comment

I have a production blog! At long last. For updates, check it daily. And please, ask questions! Feel free to ask questions.

http://joshuasamuels.blogspot.com/

Comment

Cool blog. For those wondering, I'll also be writing "Not Orion-3". I pitched it in fact. woot for me.

And Alchemist, we'll be writing more of those promos.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay... today, we got a working title for 207. It's the best working title ever, and it might even be permanent: "Three Orion Teams but Not Orion-3!" It's very aptly rediculous for what is no doubt going to be the most downright unusual episode we're doing this year. Or last year, for that matter. It's basically a... well, I'll letcha speculate.
                            My money's on a "Ripple Effect" style thing.

I have a production blog! At long last. For updates, check it daily. And please, ask questions! Feel free to ask questions.
                            Added to rss feeds!

(I love that quote in the title, its from THGTTG?)

Cool blog. For those wondering, I'll also be writing "Not Orion-3". I pitched it in fact. woot for me.
                            Should be good then, can't wait!

And Alchemist, we'll be writing more of those promos.

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
                            Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemist View Post
                              My money's on a "Ripple Effect" style thing.
                              Hmmm... nope, I don't think so. If you have any specific questions or guesses, though, ask in a comment on the blog.

Added to rss feeds!

(I love that quote in the title, its from THGTTG?)
                              Yes.

Should be good then, can't wait!

Very yes.

Comment

I can safely confirm that there will be no AU's this season. Maybe some time traveling, and maybe an AU beyond Season 2...but nothing this season.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X