Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ep, and the whole
    Spoiler:
    suicide thing was a surprise. I was expecting a "Oh my god they created a virus/super weapon" plotline, not that! And yay they have jumpers now!

Any concept art this ep?
    Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Nope fraid not. Look for older versions of the X308 in the next week.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Actually, right now, Phil is working on a new design of the Destiny. I mean, the design hasnt changed, just a finished version, more professional-looking. I cant say when it will be done though.
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I was wondering if anyone had any more comments on 1x05?
          sigpic

Comment

Well, we're on hiatus now until the 28th of February, so i expect there to be little chatter on this thread. But I could be wrong....

Comment

Lol, I could post up some more concept...or a Making Of Feature?
              sigpic

Comment

HTML version of "Friendly Fire" is online, as is the new formatted and proofed version of the PDF: http://www.stargatedestiny.net/103friendlyfire.php
                sigpic

Comment

I am working on the review of 1x04 right now. I really liked the ep.
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Thanks I can't wait to read your review of it

Comment

Lol and then get onto 1x05, lol wanna know what you thought of that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, you saw the responses, they were pretty good - all in favor of the episode. But the review, you're right. I like having our episodes reviewed.

Comment

Cant view the Destiny website

Comment

We are aware of the problem. Check the site next month it should be up and running again.

Comment

However all episodes are up for download via SG Universe and we are also on the SGU forum.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good news everyone -

www.stargatedestiny.net is back up and running, and hopefully for good this time. I upgraded our bandwidth limit, so that should solve the problem. Sorry for the delay, and thanks to everyone for your patience.

On another note, we are currently considering adding a Stargate: Destiny wikipedia to the site, similar in design to the GW omnipedia, since we now can host several domains. Anyway, we here at SGD were wondering if any fans of the show would be interested in helping run such a wikipedia when the time comes? I've already enlisted the help of one fan, but two or three would be great. This way, it can be like a true wikipedia - 'published' by the fans. Anyone interested can PM me or just post your interest here.

Thanks a lot,
                                Geoff

Comment

Working...
                                X