sigpic

Comment

8 Days till Shore Leave 36 and RDA!
            sigpic

Comment

1 Week till Shore Leave 36!
              Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

I've been in California almost 3 weeks and finally heading home to Northern VA on Tuesday. After a brief recovery period I'll be on the road to Hunt Valley on Friday!!! Especially looking forward to SL because I missed it last year and, of course, RDA will be there!!!
                sigpic

Comment

4 Days till Shore Leave 36!

Comment

2 DAYS UNTIL SHORE LEAVE! The weekend schedule is posted on SL website. Looking forward to a great time...as usual!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Super weekend @ Shore Leave! RDA signed my magazine cover to complete a set of autographs of the 4 SG-1 actors. Now to frame it.

My favorite guest? Eve Myles aka Gwen on Torchwood. She was riotously funny! Bawdy and gracious to the fans at the same time.

Leonard Nimoy was AWESOME!

Teryl was adorable and perky and warm to all.

Picardo sang for us at karaoke. He's a bright, articulate fellow on stage.

RDA rocked on Sunday's Q&A. Still damn handsome!

I met some new people and had reunions with others. The STAT Club does an outstanding job of pulling this con together each year. Almost without exception the guests give genuine compliments to the con staff and the fans. It's true. It's the best!
                      sigpic

Comment

Were they able to get that GW picture arranged and taken? It would be nice to see it, with no identifying names, if it was taken.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                          Were they able to get that GW picture arranged and taken? It would be nice to see it, with no identifying names, if it was taken.
                          Yikes! That was one picture I forgot to take or participate in! As far as I know there was no organized photo taken as we did back in 2006 when Amanda first came to Shore Leave. That year we had quite a turnout of GWers.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                            Yikes! That was one picture I forgot to take or participate in! As far as I know there was no organized photo taken as we did back in 2006 when Amanda first came to Shore Leave. That year we had quite a turnout of GWers.
                            Thanks Nell. I wasn't sure it was going to be a done deal, but it was mentioned in another thread. Would have been nice, 10 years of GW along with 10 years of Atlantis. Glad you had a great time.
                            sigpic

Comment

I to had a great time at the con. Met up with lots of old friends and made a few new ones. Guests did not let the fans down and were funny and very entertaining. Great pictures of RDA! I was near the stage as well but he tended to look at the other side of the stage then where I was siting.

Comment

If folks are gonna post pics, please familiarize yourself with the photo size rules....or get used to getting your posts deletd.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X