Originally posted by ladygris View Post

Love it!
    Like how he got her back?

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Oh most definitely.

Comment

Of course it's me so there's always Pluff involved.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Oh of course. I would expect no less.

Comment

*giggles* It's not bad pain though, I promise.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Comment

You know, after that last chapter teaser, I can almost imagine the girl in your siggie reacting to what he did! (Kept it vague so I wouldn't have to use spoilers.)

Comment

Yeah, I can imagine her as Lansiah much more than the picture you found. No offense because I love that you made a banner, I just see this one reacting to EVERYTHING while I see the other reacting more sternly or regally. You know?

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Okay so...
                    Spoiler:
                    I went from nothing too terribly serious to giving Carson a Corneal Abrasion. I am just NOT nice!! Granted it won't be a bad one and will be fine within a couple days but still. He cannot get a break with me.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      Yeah, I can imagine her as Lansiah much more than the picture you found. No offense because I love that you made a banner, I just see this one reacting to EVERYTHING while I see the other reacting more sternly or regally. You know?
                      I do know. I can make one for you with this girl, if you want. Especially since I just downloaded some great new winter forest pics.

Okay, ATAP question since my mind is working on it right now.

Spoiler:
                      I establish at the end of Ch 3 that Carson has NOTHING to fight with. I also establish that the fireplace is in the kitchen, not the living room. Should I change it to where he comes in the back door of the house? That way he can grab a hot poker from the fire? We've never seen Carson in hand-to-hand, but I imagine it would look rather messy, result in a tiny bit of whump (or not so tiny bit of whump) for our hero, and prove he can take care of his ladies. I just want the scene to make sense since there's nothing in the living room he can grab. Unless you have an idea.

Comment

Okay so...
                        Spoiler:
                        I went from nothing too terribly serious to giving Carson a Corneal Abrasion. I am just NOT nice!! Granted it won't be a bad one and will be fine within a couple days but still. He cannot get a break with me.
                        Ouch!!!!

Comment

I do know. I can make one for you with this girl, if you want. Especially since I just downloaded some great new winter forest pics.

Okay, ATAP question since my mind is working on it right now.

Spoiler:
                          I establish at the end of Ch 3 that Carson has NOTHING to fight with. I also establish that the fireplace is in the kitchen, not the living room. Should I change it to where he comes in the back door of the house? That way he can grab a hot poker from the fire? We've never seen Carson in hand-to-hand, but I imagine it would look rather messy, result in a tiny bit of whump (or not so tiny bit of whump) for our hero, and prove he can take care of his ladies. I just want the scene to make sense since there's nothing in the living room he can grab. Unless you have an idea.
                          I would LOVE for you to use her! If it's not too much trouble that it is.

Spoiler:
                          I would have Carson come in the back, maybe have the woodsplitting "thing" be out the back door instead of the front so that it makes a bit more sense as to WHY he's coming in the back. Then he can grab a poker (though I wouldn't suggest white-hot unless you think he can wield it and only harm the bandit) and use it as a mixture between a baseball bat and a sword. What do you think?

And can I just say that I LOVE it when you bounce ideas off me!!! It makes me feel special. LOL

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Ouch!!!!
                            Yeah. My mom had one when I was younger. She had to wear sunglasses everywhere because her eye couldn't tolerate the light. Like I said, it's not bad but it is there.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

I would LOVE for you to use her! If it's not too much trouble that it is.

Spoiler:
                              I would have Carson come in the back, maybe have the woodsplitting "thing" be out the back door instead of the front so that it makes a bit more sense as to WHY he's coming in the back. Then he can grab a poker (though I wouldn't suggest white-hot unless you think he can wield it and only harm the bandit) and use it as a mixture between a baseball bat and a sword. What do you think?

And can I just say that I LOVE it when you bounce ideas off me!!! It makes me feel special. LOL

Spoiler:
                              I could even have part of his memory return! He could swing the poker in a baseball-ish kind of way at the guy's head. Then, as he's doing so, he can be flashing back to impromptu baseball games with Lorne, though he doesn't know the guy. Or maybe to a time when they tried to teach Ronon how to play.

Comment

You could do that..
                                Spoiler:
                                So wait. Are you planning a little bit of "family" whump (minus Deidre) or are you just wanting to whump Josahlyn and the bandit?? I'm confused.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X