Carson Beckett Challenges and Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    Right now, I'm leaning toward the road background. But, until I get it into Gimp and work with it, I'm just not sure. I love the cabin, but it doesn't remind me of the story.
    I love it and the stairs too but neither one makes me think of the story.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

I agree. Plus, it's got the fall colors I've been loving lately.

Comment

LOL Sometimes I wonder if my challenge should have waited a bit. We all seem to be wishing the seasons to come MUCH earlier than they should. Speaking of which, I need to come up with an idea for the challenge next week don't I?

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Yep. It's your turn.

Well, hate to do this, but gotta run. Have some stuff to get done here at the house before my daughter gets home. But it's been fun chatting, and I'm looking forward to the new little twist in ATAP.

Spoiler:
          I think I'm going to have a quick poof moment in Ch 3. I think I'll pass something like two weeks, where Carson's able to get up and about on his ankle and not be in agony any longer. Then, I'll have him learn about the loft through the invader. But I'll set up all of that at the beginning of Ch 3, when Josahlyn is panicking about finding her mother, who has never wandered off before.

Comment

Yep. It's your turn.

Well, hate to do this, but gotta run. Have some stuff to get done here at the house before my daughter gets home. But it's been fun chatting, and I'm looking forward to the new little twist in ATAP.

Spoiler:
            I think I'm going to have a quick poof moment in Ch 3. I think I'll pass something like two weeks, where Carson's able to get up and about on his ankle and not be in agony any longer. Then, I'll have him learn about the loft through the invader. But I'll set up all of that at the beginning of Ch 3, when Josahlyn is panicking about finding her mother, who has never wandered off before.
            Interesting. I look forward to seeing how that unfolds.

*waves* Bye. I'll chat at you later.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Woot! Finished Ch 3 of ATAP!

Comment

Woohoo! Still reading it..

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

I've got someone who sent me a short story to beta first, then I'll be reading BtS.

Comment

I've got someone who sent me a short story to beta first, then I'll be reading BtS.
                    Take your time. I'll be up for a while.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      Take your time. I'll be up for a while.
                      Me, too. I'm thinking about a new ATAP banner.

Comment

Me, too. I'm thinking about a new ATAP banner.
                        Yes, because the other one is so old now. J/K.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Oh, yeah.

No, I'm in an arty mood, but I want to work with ATAP at the same time. Plus, I got some great new textures and such today, too.

Comment

Well feel free to mess around with BtS as well. *hint hint* I like my sig but you're so much better at it than I am.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

I probably will as I want to use BtS for the challenge on another thread this week.

Comment

I probably will as I want to use BtS for the challenge on another thread this week.
                                What do you plan on doing with it? Or have you not figured that out yet?

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X