No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett Challenges and Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like summer before it gets really hot.

Comment

I barely like Spring.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

I like it because everything is coming alive. I don't know. I like all the seasons, I just don't like the extreme heat. Or cold. This past winter, we had sub-zero temps down here for three days. I'm not used to that!

Comment

Rob has a rant about sub-zero temps. LOL The cold in Iowa is just ONE reason why he'll never move there. Hence why I'm stuck here. LOL

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, that sounds like my husband, too. He used to live in Oregon and rode a motorcycle as his primary mode of transportation......in the winter!

Btw, here's the two sigs. You can tell me which one you prefer, and I can make up the matching avi.

Comment

*thud* If they had a smilie with the mouth hitting the floor I would have used that..

I like the second one. I love the dimming effect of the first but I like how Carson and Lansiah are highlighted in the second. They're GORGEOUS! and I'm not just talking about the people

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Okay, give me a few moments to make up the matching avi.

Comment

And here's the matching avi.

Comment

Thanks! I love it!

I got some inspiration and made another sig. It's very OT so spoilers for that.

Spoiler:

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm not into HP, but I like the colors in that pic of him.

Comment

I didn't think you would be. I actually have the picture of the castle burning as my wallpaper on my computer. I LOVE the colors in it. I don't know why but I tend to prefer darker colors to light. It's why most of my sigs that I make are dark in background colors.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

I actually like darker pics, too. But, lately, most of my sigs have come out bright.

Comment

I love your background and color behind Carson on your current ATAP sig. How's the new one coming along? Did you figure out the words you wanted to use?

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              I love your background and color behind Carson on your current ATAP sig. How's the new one coming along? Did you figure out the words you wanted to use?
                              I have not. I'm currently thinking about it. I wanted to do something with much cooler colors....blues and whites rather than yellows and oranges. But I love the castle in the current one. So I'm not sure.

Comment

Couldn't you manipulate the color of the castle so that it looks more stone-like hence giving you the colors that you want? Or maybe even doing it B&W or greyscale?

I thought you liked the Captured in/by ATAP - did you decide to try something different?

PS - You should post the new BtS stuff in the Artwork thread. Continue to show off your talent.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X