Carson Beckett Challenges and Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

Wasn't me that changed the title, though I'm happy with it as long as the mods allow it.

Tomorrow, with the challenge for this week wrapping up, are we going to post all of the links in one post?

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      Thank you!

Wasn't me that changed the title, though I'm happy with it as long as the mods allow it.

Tomorrow, with the challenge for this week wrapping up, are we going to post all of the links in one post?
      I think we should but it's really up to whoever's posting.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

I honestly don't mind posting them. I know how to do the HTML code so the titles are the link, too.

Btw, I just emailed you.

Comment

Yeah, I received it.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Good.

Comment

Just a quick question:

M, are you compiling links for today's challenge results? Or am I? I won't be getting to it until around 3PM Mountain time, due to challenge deadlines. Just wanted to know what "homework" I have to do this afternoon.

Comment

I would really appreciate it you could do it. I'm going to be VERY busy today and probably wouldn't have time until tomorrow to do it. I'm currently taking a tiny break out of cleaning my house (yes, at 830a) to answer.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                  I would really appreciate it you could do it. I'm going to be VERY busy today and probably wouldn't have time until tomorrow to do it. I'm currently taking a tiny break out of cleaning my house (yes, at 830a) to answer.
                  I've had days like that.

I can definitely post them. I know Grace has an entry that she asked me to beta, so I'll wait until she posts her link to compile them.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks!

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

*runs in and throws story* I published!!!
                      Its now a work in progress. I'm hoping to have it all complete before I leave for school. Hopefully...
                      Huge thanks to lg!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7286495/1/

Comment

Woohoo! Go Grace!!!

I'll post all of them in a single post in just a moment.

Comment

The Carson Beckett Thunk/Whump Challenge #2 entries are in! (Yes, I'm loving the announcer's "voice." )

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                          Carson Beckett Thunk/Whump Challenge #2
                          This challenge is a written challenge. Use this pic to write a fic. Can be based on the episode (his thoughts during what Michael did to him), or can be something totally original. Can be any length, whatever you can do in a week's time. Post on or before Sunday, Aug 14. 3PM Mountain Time.
                          Links to the fanfics will be posted here after the deadline on Aug. 14th. Enjoy!
                          Pic:
                          Spoiler:

In order of submission........

M
                          Spoiler:

Rescue on FF.
                          Rescue on LJ
                          What happens to Carson while he was left at the mercy of Michael in Misbegotten?

ladygris
                          Spoiler:

Captive
                          Taken captive by Michael, Carson Beckett must find the will to survive. Carson-whump.
                          NOTE: This is a Work in Progress and will be updated regularly.

Grace
                          Spoiler:

Through the Fire
                          Carson Beckett wakes up in an unknown room, injured and confused.
                          NOTE: This is a Work in Progress and will be updated regularly.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and I look forward to the next challenge!

Comment

WHOO!!! Good job everyone!
                            lg, just started on yours, finally! I banned myself from fanfic and art until today. Probably should have thrown freecell in that too.

And if you don't mind my asking...when/what is the next challenge?

Comment

Right now, the next challenge is up to M. She's incredibly busy today, though. So it might be later tonight or tomorrow as RL allows.

Comment

Ok, that's all good. Maybe I should actually finish this challenge...
                                *runs back to go write*

Comment

Working...
                                X