• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Have a great rest of your day!
    I'll try.

Comment

Afternoon! Just popping in while i have a quick sandwich break. Been crazy busy since yesterday. We've managed to get
      Spoiler:
      The yard mostly de-weeded (which included a huge bush with a thick branch - we got rid of that using brute strength and a steak knife lol).

All the bed linens (including pillows themselves) washed

the mattress vacuumed

the entire master bdrm steam cleaned; the floorboards washed and the ceilings and corners dusted.

All current laundry sorted and ready to be washed.

The master bdrm de-cluttered and dusted.
      all since yesterday around 5p. The list itself looks short but trust me, it took awhile. It took me almost three hours just to empty out, vacuum, dust the floorboards, and steam clean the master bedroom. Rob and I slept in the dining room on our mattress and box spring so the carpet could dry.

About to switch laundry over and fold and put away the most current set. *sigh* A woman's work is never done!

*hugs* to all of you - miss you!

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

M!!! Hi!!!

Wow! That looks like quite the list of stuff to do!

I'm about to switch over laundry and then work on the last two chapters of TWS.

Comment

Hey M!!! *tacklehugs*
          That definitely sounds like a lot of work! But I hope it was worth it.

Comment

Aaaaand...........

TWS is finished. All 30 chapters.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              M!!! Hi!!!

Wow! That looks like quite the list of stuff to do!

I'm about to switch over laundry and then work on the last two chapters of TWS.
              It's already done. Still have a lot more to do throughout the week though.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
              Hey M!!! *tacklehugs*
              That definitely sounds like a lot of work! But I hope it was worth it.
              It was a lot and it was definitely worth it. I love how our room's organized and how clean it is.

Aaaaand...........

TWS is finished. All 30 chapters.
              Yay for you!!! I bet you're glad that's out of the way. Sadly I haven't had time to write since Saturday and it's looking like I won't have much in the future but such is life.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                It's already done. Still have a lot more to do throughout the week though.

It was a lot and it was definitely worth it. I love how our room's organized and how clean it is.

Yay for you!!! I bet you're glad that's out of the way. Sadly I haven't had time to write since Saturday and it's looking like I won't have much in the future but such is life.
                Hey, M!

Speaking of TWS, I have Ch 22-30 waiting to send you. How many do you want me to send to you at a time?

Comment

Hey, M!

Speaking of TWS, I have Ch 22-30 waiting to send you. How many do you want me to send to you at a time?
                  Given my busy week, maybe two??

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Given my busy week, maybe two??
                    Okay. I"ll send Ch 22 and 23 to you, and then two at a time when you return those. If that works for you, that is.

Comment

Okay. I"ll send Ch 22 and 23 to you, and then two at a time when you return those. If that works for you, that is.
                      That works fine. On the off chance that I can't get to them within a day, what is my time limit for return?

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

That works fine. On the off chance that I can't get to them within a day, what is my time limit for return?
                        Well.....I post Ch 14 tomorrow. I'm sending you Ch 22 and 23. So, within a week works for me, that way I have time to work on them.

Comment

Well.....I post Ch 14 tomorrow. I'm sending you Ch 22 and 23. So, within a week works for me, that way I have time to work on them.
                          Okay..

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

About to send them now.

Comment

About to send them now.
                              Okay.. I'll try to get to them before I go to bed.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Okay.. I'll try to get to them before I go to bed.
                                No worries if you can't. You're incredibly busy right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X