Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mind meeting up for a Friday. I attend UW and live on campus.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
    Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Ah, you and you older people ... I go to BHS. I doubt that you people that are older than I am would want to hang out with me and talk about StarGate, so you grown up people go have fun! I hope I can go to the convention next year .... family is low on money .... but tell me all about it when you guys get back.
      DANIEL: "What're you doing?"
      JACK: "Thinking, Daniel. Don't worry about it too much."

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
        Hey never been to a convention before and have no one to go with. Bought the gold package, coming up from Seattle and got room in my car for three others, if anyone would like to join me. Would also love any advice from those who have been there, I want to dress up and any advice would be fab. Thanks!
        I'd love to go. But, and you have to hate that word, I couldn't because of monetary reasons. And I kinda promised I'd go to Chicago to the convention this year if my other three friends decide to.

Good luck finding some friends though!

Comment

If anyone would like the opportunity to go GOLD I have a ticket on eBay
          http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ht_2995wt_1167

Comment

Working...
          X