X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trig View Post
    Never seen any of Infinity, pretty sure I wont bother either,,,
    What?!!! The perfect fan, who supports everything Stargate and insists everyone else does too or gets a load dumped on them? And you call yourself a fan!
    Last edited by hlndncr; 17 April 2012, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      What?!!! The perfect fan, who supports everything thing Stargate and insists everyone else does too or gets a load dumped on them? And you call yourself a fan!

Is Infinity cannon then?

IIRC TPTB said it wasnt so, no requirement to watch it..

I'll take the rest in the humourous vain it was intended in, after all I'm sure you wouldn't want your post deleted

Comment

I'm a big Stargate fan, but I've seen Infinity intro and I did NOT like it. Despite this, I'm probably gonna watch it some day.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Infinity??????????

What? Where? when? How? Who? synopsis pls!
          Where there's a will there's an or.....

Creation Con - Vancouver 2007
          sigpic
          Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
          HUB - Perth Western Australia 2010
          Oz Comic Con 2012 - Melbourne, 2015 - Sydney
          Oz Comic Con 2013 & 2014 - Perth
          Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

Hit a wall with SGA but hoping to get over it this weekend.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

SGA? I'm watching the last episode of SG1 Season 9 tomorrow.
              Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

I should watch the last disc of season 9 this weekend I am also rewatching Farscape in the middle of season 1 with that one it is funny to watch Ben Browder on 2 different shows at the same time.
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantia View Post
                  Infinity??????????

What? Where? when? How? Who? synopsis pls!
                  Isn't that an animated series? If you look on amazon.com or barnes & noble for it, you can likely get a description. I've seen it on a couple of those kind of sites, and am toying with getting it, even though some reviews aren't so great. If I'm thinking of the right thing, it apparently takes place about 20-30 years from now.

Comment

So here we are. No more season nine episodes, but it's still April, so I can't start Season 10.

What am I to do?

I'm watching the extras from Season 9 of course.
                    Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

I should start season 10 this week finished season 9 this past weekend
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'm a little behind with the rewatch, but I've got a good reason. I was watching Teal'c and other wonderful Stargate stars on stage at the Vancouver convention this past weekend. I'm still coming back down to Earth and back into the old routine.

Comment

Pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Isn't that an animated series? If you look on amazon.com or barnes & noble for it, you can likely get a description. I've seen it on a couple of those kind of sites, and am toying with getting it, even though some reviews aren't so great. If I'm thinking of the right thing, it apparently takes place about 20-30 years from now.
                            Thanks for that Hedwig. I am not to fond of the animated series. So i think i will give it a miss.

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                            I'm a little behind with the rewatch, but I've got a good reason. I was watching Teal'c and other wonderful Stargate stars on stage at the Vancouver convention this past weekend. I'm still coming back down to Earth and back into the old routine.
                            Excuses! excuses!
                            Where there's a will there's an or.....

Creation Con - Vancouver 2007
                            sigpic
                            Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
                            HUB - Perth Western Australia 2010
                            Oz Comic Con 2012 - Melbourne, 2015 - Sydney
                            Oz Comic Con 2013 & 2014 - Perth
                            Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                              Never seen any of Infinity, pretty sure I wont bother either,,,
                              i agree with this. i haven't seen it but from what i've heard on this website i'm not going to bother to.

as for rewatching, i agree with Rushy, time is a great episode to rewatch, especially since its my fav episode of the show.
                              sigpic

Comment

I already started season 10 this last week
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X