Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started S9. Although I don't like 9 and 10 so much and haven't watched everything of SGA after S3 this time I'm going to watch all of them!
    sigpic

Comment

I've just started SGU for the first time ever. I'm alternating between that and Season 9 (which I'm not too fond of, but will watch for the sake of completion and the spirit of the Rewatch).
      The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

I got ahead of schedule a few months ago and took a break. Now I'm having to catch up. It's difficult to watch only one season per month.

Comment

Tell me about it, I'm just hitting the end of SGA season 1..

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
            I got ahead of schedule a few months ago and took a break. Now I'm having to catch up. It's difficult to watch only one season per month.
            Same, i always tend to watch at least 2-3 seasons a month
            SG-1 was the best
            SG-A was just as awesome

SG-U should CONTINUE!!!

sigpic

Comment

I have to say that I've enjoyed a couple of episodes of season 9 that I'd forgotten about since I've never watched season 9 in its entirety since it first aired. I was selective about which episodes I re-watched if I was going to watch season 9 at all.

So doing this re-watch of every episode, whether I dislike them or not has been interesting. Despite struggling to watch the first 5 episodes of season 9, six hours of prostration seemed like a better option at times! I seem to be enjoying season 9 this time round more than I expected to. I think I'm also getting quite adept at tuning the annoying 'Hallowed are the Ori' chant out, so that helps!

As we wander further into this re-watch of season 9 I'm finding that I like Mitchell as a character a little more. He irritated the hell out of me when I first watched season 9. So another point moved from the minus column to the plus one for season 9 with the re-watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                I have to say that I've enjoyed a couple of episodes of season 9 that I'd forgotten about since I've never watched season 9 in its entirety since it first aired. I was selective about which episodes I re-watched if I was going to watch season 9 at all.

So doing this re-watch of every episode, whether I dislike them or not has been interesting. Despite struggling to watch the first 5 episodes of season 9, six hours of prostration seemed like a better option at times! I seem to be enjoying season 9 this time round more than I expected to. I think I'm also getting quite adept at tuning the annoying 'Hallowed are the Ori' chant out, so that helps!

As we wander further into this re-watch of season 9 I'm finding that I like Mitchell as a character a little more. He irritated the hell out of me when I first watched season 9. So another point moved from the minus column to the plus one for season 9 with the re-watch.
                ^^^^^Green

This was exactly the point I was trying to make, (apparently due to erm, actually dont know due to what as I wasnt told, my comments were deleted) this is what the rewatch should be about, knowing the whole story and knowing how it ends and then going back and picking up on little bits that you missed the first (few) time(s) around..

Yes there are characters you didnt like or episodes you didnt like, hell I dont think theres anyone on here that can honestly say they liked every single charaacter and episode but the point is to watch them all regardless, maybe change your opinion and support the franchise as a whole...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Personally I go with the good, bad, and the ugly for the rewatch but I understand not everyone will agree. Besides I liked S9 and S10 a lot more then S7 and S8
                  8 wasn't really that good but 7 wasn't that bad still not that good i enjoyed some in 9 but i loved a lot in 10
                  sigpic
                  Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

On the last season of SGA - this show got better with each season - I wish they didn't can it so soon.
                    Best episode for me for season 5 has to be The Shrine - may not be action packed but hot damn, David Hewlett was absolutely brilliant.
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

i liked the style of finale that both SG-1 and SGU did with just enough action and the main sadness ending stuff
                      sigpic

Comment

I think that this series can watching many times.
                        I recommanded begun watcihng with season eight,because this is most amazing season in this series.If said about Atlantis,begun watching better with seaon one.

Comment

SG-1: Can rewatch every day.
                          Atlantis: Most eps are rewatchable except some very few.
                          Universe: This was more of a "go on" show than "watch again". Despite this, some episodes were fun to see again, most notably Time.
                          Infinity: Should I watch it? All I know is: Continuity errors, bad, future.
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Agree with you about that Sg-1 can watching everyday,because this is msot amazing series,included 200 episodes.My favorite season-this is eight season.

Comment

Never seen any of Infinity, pretty sure I wont bother either,,,

Comment

don't not that good
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X