This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    I can't bring myself to watch First Ones again. I just don't like Unas episodes, and I think the four or five times I've already seen it is more than enough. (That might give you an idea of how many times I've watched the episodes I really do like. )
    Oh go on!!!! If I can bring myself to watch 'Urgo' again for the re-watch then you can do it with 'The First Ones'!!!

Comment

DEAR GOD NOT URGO!!! but yeah i will force myself as well. for the sake of the rewatch and all things stargate i will force myself through that as i had with the 'broca divide' and as i will soon do in sga with 'irresistible' and 'irresponsible'

Please help my dragon grow!

Comment

and ive got most of the eps pretty much memorized. i did the same with star trek voyager so that i could mute it and say "fire the torpedoes", see them fire and somehow feel accomplished...looking back on that its pretty pathetic

Please help my dragon grow!

Comment

Originally posted by QueteshRuled View Post
          and ive got most of the eps pretty much memorized. i did the same with star trek voyager so that i could mute it and say "fire the torpedoes", see them fire and somehow feel accomplished...looking back on that its pretty pathetic
          Not pathetic... devoted and awesome. I get the same glee from doing stuff like that with SG1.
          Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by QueteshRuled View Post
            Not pathetic... devoted and awesome. I get the same glee from doing stuff like that with SG1.
            Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

Looks like I'm a little late joining in, but I've been doing my own rewatch for awhile now. I'm part way through season three (Forever and a Day is on as I type this). So I think I'll jump into the fun.

Urgo is coming up for me, not my favourite of episodes (probably why I've only seen it once.)

Season four is still 12+ episodes away before I'm caught, up.
              Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

another episode that was creepy to rewatch was Demons...

Comment

I keep being surprised by episodes that turn out to be in earlier seasons than I thought. I'll put in a season 3 disc and then scratch my head and go, "Hmm, somehow I felt like I remembered these were in season 7 or something." Maybe this doesn't happen to anybody else. In any case I'm pretty sure it doesn't signify anything at all.

We just got back from nineteen days in China, so now we're behind on Stargate. I got other productive things done there though, like... um... Segway polo... falling down a few stairs on a scenic mountain... you know.

Comment

Originally posted by bookwormjules View Post
                    Looks like I'm a little late joining in, but I've been doing my own rewatch for awhile now. I'm part way through season three (Forever and a Day is on as I type this). So I think I'll jump into the fun.

Urgo is coming up for me, not my favourite of episodes (probably why I've only seen it once.)

Season four is still 12+ episodes away before I'm caught, up.
                    Better late than never! Welcome.

I haven't seen Urgo since it first aired until I watched it for the GW rewatch. I won't be watching it again any time soon!

Now only the ludicrous Lucius Lavin episodes remain for me as ones I have to steel myself to watch for the re-watch! These are two other episodes I've felt the same about as I did 'Urgo' and have watched once only. I've also seen much of SGA's episodes once only too, although not because I disliked them as I did the Lucius ones, it's only because I never got into SGA as I did SG-1 and SGU. Having said that, I have to say that SGA's 'Vegas' is one of my favourite Stargate episodes and Koyla was one of Stargate's fantastic villains.

Comment

Krisz, not a fan of The Overwhelming Bombastic Guest Star Guy?

Comment

Now only the ludicrous Lucius Lavin episodes remain for me as ones I have to steel myself to watch for the re-watch! These are two other episodes I've felt the same about as I did 'Urgo' and have watched once only. I've also seen much of SGA's episodes once only too, although not because I disliked them as I did the Lucius ones, it's only because I never got into SGA as I did SG-1 and SGU. Having said that, I have to say that SGA's 'Vegas' is one of my favourite Stargate episodes and Koyla was one of Stargate's fantastic villains.
                        I didn't mind the first Lucius episode, it was corny, but it wasn't horrible. But I hated the Vegas episode especially considering it was the second last episode of the show. A lot. I've only sat and watched it once. I loved Koyla, one of the best bad guys you love to hate (Ba'al beats him in my books), they killed him off too soon.

I have Foothold coming up today to watch, which is an episode I've only seen once or twice but was a good one. (Save for seasons 7, 9, 10 most episodes I've only watched once or twice)

Comment

I saw Robert Davi (Kolya) on Hannity this week. He has a new Sinatra tribute CD out that is fabulous! He was charming, witty, and extremely articulate. I absolutely fell in love with him. I was never into Kolya, but now that I have a crush on Davi I'm going to rewatch those eps with much more interest.

Comment

I saw Robert Davi (Kolya) on Hannity this week. He has a new Sinatra tribute CD out that is fabulous! He was charming, witty, and extremely articulate. I absolutely fell in love with him. I was never into Kolya, but now that I have a crush on Davi I'm going to rewatch those eps with much more interest.
                            He is a very talented actor and one of the best Bond bad guys.

Comment

Originally posted by syncline View Post
                              Krisz, not a fan of The Overwhelming Bombastic Guest Star Guy?
                              Hmmm, I wonder why you ask!!!! LOL!

Totally agree, he is indeed a really charming interesting person. I was happy to get the chance to meet him at the Creation con in Vancouver earlier this year. I had to tell him that he was my favourite Bond villain. He told me he would be back in Vancouver the following month to perform songs from his Sinatra tribute album, but unfortunately I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                                another episode that was creepy to rewatch was Demons...
                                I didn't mind "Demons"...try sitting through a repeat of "Cure" in season 6...that's painful.
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X