DragonCon 2011 (25th Anniversary!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
    ok, anothr question. anyone know if there is anything for harry potter movies at dragon con?
    oh yah sure yahbetcha!!!

will get back with the track for yah!! Draco is coming last time i checked!!

teehee!!

eta!! Young Adult Literature!
    Last edited by aintright; 28 August 2011, 09:18 PM.
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
      Yep. This'll be my 4th year.
      so which SG panels are you planning???

i could just stand in the middle of the room and yellllllll!!!! MYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

teehee!!
      sigpic
      SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
        so which SG panels are you planning???

i could just stand in the middle of the room and yellllllll!!!! MYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

teehee!!
        You'll get me, too. We're going together.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          You'll get me, too. We're going together.
          so just looky for someone in steampunk???

that should be easy to spot!!

teehee!!

i am thinking i should rent out a room next year!!
          sigpic
          SCORE!!

Comment

Had to re pack my carry on for the plane. I am going to pack my purse/messenger bag on Wednesday. That way I can put all of the things that are the last minute pack items like chargers and the computer in it. I have finished the project that I am working on for the charity auction.
            Last edited by griffindorgirl; 29 August 2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Will there be some kind of thread or some way to follow the goings-on? I admit I'm biased towards David Nykl and keeping an eye on his panel but in general, is there something I can subscribe to or someone I can follow? I just got back from Stargate Chicago and had no money for turnaround for Atlanta and definitely want to know what's goin' on!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                Does DC have Wi-Fi Internet connection? Because I'm expected to LIVE tweet at the con, and I'd like to know if Wi-Fi is possible.
                I wrote an extensive blog post about WiFi and other online options while at Dragon*Con, just to collect all the info in one place. You can read it here at my blog skeptools.com.

The Stargate track programming is mostly in the Westin, with a few events in the Hyatt, so check out the options on those two hotels in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                  Will there be some kind of thread or some way to follow the goings-on? I admit I'm biased towards David Nykl and keeping an eye on his panel but in general, is there something I can subscribe to or someone I can follow? I just got back from Stargate Chicago and had no money for turnaround for Atlanta and definitely want to know what's goin' on!
                  People will be tweeting (I'm sure) look for some kind of Dragon-Con hashtag. Also some people might be posting things to the Dragon-Con Live Journal community.

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                    so just looky for someone in steampunk???

that should be easy to spot!!

teehee!!

i am thinking i should rent out a room next year!!
                    Well, in steampunk with a shiny silver jetpack.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Thank you Fan-E-Gate, I'll keep an eye out starting Friday!!!

Comment

SO ARE YOU READY YET???!!!

bring it on!!

teehee!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

i am sooo ready(except for cleaning and packing). by the way, did you find out anything about harry potter stuff at the con?

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                            i am sooo ready(except for cleaning and packing). by the way, did you find out anything about harry potter stuff at the con?

oops ... sry ... thought i posted it!!

first ... highly reccomend this http://dailydragon.dragoncon.org/dc2...on-mobile-app/

Tom Felton/Draco has three panels - 9/2 9/3 9/4 all at 11:30am ... check out the Young Adult Lit Track.

Yule Ball is 9/4 at 8:30

hope this helps!!

teehee!!
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!

Comment

Woooooooooooooooo!!! I am officially on vacation for the next 10 days! Yay! *Kermit flail*

Will be headed to ATL early tomorrow morning. See everyone there!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by krelnik View Post
                                I wrote an extensive blog post about WiFi and other online options while at Dragon*Con, just to collect all the info in one place. You can read it here at my blog skeptools.com.

The Stargate track programming is mostly in the Westin, with a few events in the Hyatt, so check out the options on those two hotels in the post.
                                Thanks for the info!
                                John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                                sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                                Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Working...
                                X