DragonCon 2011 (25th Anniversary!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
    ryan robbins tweeted that they are trying to make arrangements to be at dragon con. it would be nice if more of the sanctuary people could be there.
    That would be so cool!

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
      do they have photo-ops there like at some other cons?
      As others have pointed out, there are two companies doing photos at Dragon-con. But if you don't see someone you want on either list, it could be that they're doing photos at their autograph table. You or a friend will have to take the picture though.

Comment

i found the site for the person i want the photo with, so i'm all set, thanks. the links are in post #146 above if anyone else needs them.

Comment

The front page hasn't been updated in a while. Are the same people still attending?

Comment

Yes, the same people are still officially listed as guests of the Con! I updated the list to include Louis and Samantha as well since I hadn't put them up there.

If you want a full listing of guests for all Tracks, make sure to check out: 2011 DC Guest List
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, and yeah...49 days to go!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
                Oh, and yeah...49 days to go!

woot!!!

teehee!!
                sigpic
                SCORE!!
                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Odominus View Post
                  The front page hasn't been updated in a while. Are the same people still attending?
                  Mostly. I think there's might have one or two cancellations.

Comment

From the Stargate Multiverse Track

The tentative schedule: http://sgmultiverse.org/T2011SG.html

sigpic

Comment

36 day to go! This will be my 4th year.
                      John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post

WOOT!!!

teehee!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!
                        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

All systems are go for me and VeryAngryStargateFan to attend Dragon Con. The post cards arrived yesterday. We have our train compartment reserved and payed for. We found a cheap way to get to DC. The MARC train is only $7 to get to Union Station for our train. So the count down is on.

Comment

Travel plans are changing. We are now flying! So more fun for travel!

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                              Travel plans are changing. We are now flying! So more fun for travel!
                              Yeah! I am creating a rule! You are not allowed to get scared! It is against the law for the weekend!!!

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

can't believe only a month from today i'll be there. seems like i've been waiting forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X