Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the frakkin Creation site would load, I MIGHT be able to purchase a ticket.... Might, might, might...

Comment

I had Creation's 1-800 number somewhere. If I find it, perhaps you can use it to get your ticket.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I'll be. It indeed isn't working. I've always been able to load it.

Comment

It appears to be working now. I quess everyone who hasn't bought a ticket is trying to get on to get them now.

sigpic

Comment

You're right. There it goes again.

Comment

OK. Managed to sneak through the site and got my ticket. Er... when is the convention? *wanders off to find the dates* Still have to figure out the airlines, though. And hotel...

Comment

Apparantly I have the fortitude of a wet bus ticket..... in a fit of complete irrationality brought on by insane jealousy at all the fun it sounds like you guys are gonna have, I caved in and bought a gold pass for this thing.....

Will deal with logistics and bankruptcy later, for now I'm just too excited *wanders off contemplating if it's too cold to sleep on a park bench*

Comment

Does anyone know when Creation cons usually begin, i.e. Friday morning, evening, Saturday morning, or...?

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                    Does anyone know when Creation cons usually begin, i.e. Friday morning, evening, Saturday morning, or...?
                    For the Vancouver con, it is scheduled to start 1pm Fri.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      Apparantly I have the fortitude of a wet bus ticket..... in a fit of complete irrationality brought on by insane jealousy at all the fun it sounds like you guys are gonna have, I caved in and bought a gold pass for this thing.....

Will deal with logistics and bankruptcy later, for now I'm just too excited *wanders off contemplating if it's too cold to sleep on a park bench*
                      Hey no park bench for fellow gateworlder...my friend has a perfectly good floor you can sleep on...

And yes it would probably be too cold to sleep on a park bench in April still and we are NOT bailing you out of jail for being a vagrant

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                        And yes it would probably be too cold to sleep on a park bench in April still and we are NOT bailing you out of jail for being a vagrant
                        No worries, there. We'll all be in jail for OTHER reasons!

Comment

Hey, guys! A bit late but just wanted to add my two cents' worth re: the dinner plans (although you've obviously already got it nailed down!).

Friday night sounds like it will be great - and David, thanks for making special plans for us; you're the best!! I can't wait to meet you folks from this GW forum, and obviously the "special guest(s)" is an added bonus. I can hardly wait!!

I plan to arrive sometime on Thursday (haven't booked my flight or hotel yet), so I'll just be hanging around Friday morning until things get started. If I can be of any help with setup or whatever, feel free to ask - even though this is my first time at a con.

Personal trivia - my hubby is flying up Sunday sometime and then we're going to have 4 days in Vancouver for vacation! Another reason I'm excited for this trip. Depending on when he arrives, maybe we'll get a day pass for him to get in on the last bit of the con - we'll see.

Can't wait to meet you all and to enjoy the con together!! (Can you tell I'm excited?)

Blessings,
                          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            No worries, there. We'll all be in jail for OTHER reasons!
                            Hey no fair telling anything YET!! ....plus it was an *honest mistake Officer*
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

WOO HOO!!!!! Shadow and KG are coming!!!! Vancouver will NEVER be the same ..hehehehehehe
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hello everyone who's going to the Con!!!

I unfortunately cannot attend this convention, but I hear there's a GW people dinner being organized for April 15th, I think it is??? If not please correct me. Since I live in Vancouver anyways, I figure if I can't meet the cast at the con, I could still meet you all!!! If i'd be welcome, I would love to come!
                                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Working...
                                X