Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if Monks is even in Burnaby. I will call the hotel office and see what they recommend.

Comment

After talking with the hotel and the restaurant, I believe I have found our dining spot. It is a five-minute walk from the hotel.

http://www.earls.ca

Menu is wide, from Asian and Indian cousine to steaks and burgers.

Comment

That sounds great David! Thanks for doing the recon.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

THANKS David !!!! I am SOOOOO excited

DJF... we NEED to talk agian so we can SQEE a bit
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

That sounds fabolous David. I can't wait to meet your little guest that you invited. That is way cool. Thanks so much for doing that. I look forward to seeing you all on Friday at 7 pm if that is the time we have nailed down. Next, we should figure out who has gold passes and who doesn't, so we can make sure that us gold passers don't leave before everyone else gets done. Certainly don't want to leave anyone behind.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

little guest? He's a series regular, my dear! And he may bring some buddies along! (hush hush!)

I think we all will need to ship out at ten till 7 to get there on-time. The scheduling will be very tight. I don't think leaving ten minutes early from convention proceedingswill kill anyone.

Comment

David,

You rock!! Thanks so much for all you do for your fellow Gate persons. Will look forward to meeting up with you and the gang in Vancouver.

Jack's CSM
                sigpic
                Vancouver 2010
                Chicago 2010
                Chicago 2011
                Jack's CSM

Comment

Originally posted by David
                  little guest? He's a series regular, my dear! And he may bring some buddies along! (hush hush!)

I think we all will need to ship out at ten till 7 to get there on-time. The scheduling will be very tight. I don't think leaving ten minutes early from convention proceedingswill kill anyone.
                  You're so mean David. Just throwing out these little tidbits knowing it will drive us crazy. I'm counting the days and am getting more and more excited as it gets closer.
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

After talking with the hotel and the restaurant, I believe I have found our dining spot. It is a five-minute walk from the hotel.

http://www.earls.ca

Menu is wide, from Asian and Indian cousine to steaks and burgers.
                    Earls is terrific, went there last year! It's well suited for hosting a larger party and has a much nicer, I'm stressing a MUCH nicer, athmosphere than Cronos!

Comment

Sorry I think I mean to write special guest....special yes...

Sorry no disrespect intended whatsoever, don't ban me from the get together!!!!

Again many thanks for all your hard work in finding the restaurant and so on...I can't wait to meet all my fellow gateworlders!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

lol I was joking

Comment

Oh you!!!! just taunting us and laughing yourself silly aren't you!!

I am with you DJF and COUNTING the days
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thank you, David, for all your efforts. Am looking forward to meeting you and all these great GW folks.

Toni

Comment

I don't know if anyone else has checked the Creation website, but it now lists Dan Shea as a guest for April.
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                I don't know if anyone else has checked the Creation website, but it now lists Dan Shea as a guest for April.
                                Oh goody! I've never seen him at a con before. I'm getting super excited about this con, especially the set tour. I hope we get to see Daniel's office/lab and I'm really looking forward to seeing The Big Round Thing!

Dana Jeanne
                                Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Working...
                                X