Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Vancouver Con 2010 (April 15-18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
    LOL... apart from AnnieS, I feel like I'm back in the sticks!
    sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
    Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
    GateCon Vancouver 2011
    Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey View Post
      I'm still wondering what is going to happen when we get to the con because they told me and my brother that we were getting D4 and D5 and then someone else said they had D4 so we called them to have them double check. They said that we DO have both of these seats so this entire situation is getting me kind of nervous. Will I be sitting on Darryl Froggy's lap?
      If they sent you the .pdf tickets for D4 and D5 I would think you're safe. That said, when I bought my ticket from someone else she told me it would be Row E. When I got the actual ticket, it was Row D.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MylittleEli View Post
        I know. I'm way back there aren't I. Don't forget to wave to me!!
        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
        CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
        GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
        VCON VANCOUVER 2010
        FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Just wanted to say two things:

We now have:

17 MORE DAYS, OH YEAH!!!

And:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GREAT-NIECE MILA MARIE SLOAN ON HER 1ST BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE!!!
          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
          VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
            I know. I'm way back there aren't I. Don't forget to wave to me!!
            We'll have to remember to bring our binoculars eh! And I'll bring you a bullhorn so we can all hear you from Timbuktu
            sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
            Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
            GateCon Vancouver 2011
            Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

We'll have to remember to bring our binoculars eh! And I'll bring you a bullhorn so we can all hear you from Timbuktu
              Thankyou lol!!
              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
              VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

I sat one seat across from where you are last year!
                The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
                Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Originally posted by nakedwesley View Post
                  If they sent you the .pdf tickets for D4 and D5 I would think you're safe. That said, when I bought my ticket from someone else she told me it would be Row E. When I got the actual ticket, it was Row D.
                  Ahhh, I was wondering if you'd gotten a ticket yet. Good. I won't be bidding against you at Creation. Maybe. I'm still undecided. Do I really need to buy ANOTHER ticket??
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey View Post
                    I'm still wondering what is going to happen when we get to the con because they told me and my brother that we were getting D4 and D5 and then someone else said they had D4 so we called them to have them double check. They said that we DO have both of these seats so this entire situation is getting me kind of nervous. Will I be sitting on Darryl Froggy's lap?
                    I was just looking at the seating chart, which Krisz so nicely posted again, and it says Sue has seat D-5 and I know she is not coming to VanCon. She must have traded her ticket in for Chicago!
                    So, that being said, I am sure you are safe in your two seats!!

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                      I was just looking at the seating chart, which Krisz so nicely posted again, and it says Sue has seat D-5 and I know she is not coming to VanCon. She must have traded her ticket in for Chicago!
                      So, that being said, I am sure you are safe in your two seats!!
                      Thank you! =0) That clears up so much for me!

Comment

OK...everyone....time to conduct a poll.....

For those attending the fan party on 4/14....obviously, we're going to keep the possible celebrity guests a secret. Although I don't think I'm stepping on Arctic Goddess' toes by saying that there's the possibility of a biggie or two...and some new faces. AG and I are both working hard on getting some great people. However....

Last year, the entire cast of Sanctuary was there except for Amanda. So we have already in the past opened it up to cast from shows outside of Staragte. The question I need answered is...how would people feel about some guests from "Dead Like Me"? There are cast members from the series interested in attending...but do you want them there? How many Stargate fans watched DLM? There are plenty of Stargate connections to the series....but would their presence be worthwhile? The DLM cast members that could possibly show range from main cast to recurring....

Discuss amongst yourselves...but PM me if you feel strongly one way or the other. Your comments will help us decide whether to extend the invitations.
                        Creation Chicago Con 2004, 2005, 2008-2015
                        Creation Vancouver Con 2008-2012 R.I.P.
                        Creation Minneapolis Con (HOST) 2010
                        Wizard Chicago Comic-Con 2010-2015
                        Cyphan Con Chicago (TALENT MANAGER) 2010-2012
                        Con-Version Calgary 2010
                        C2E2 2013-2015
                        TimeGate 2014, 2015 (GUEST)
                        Hawaii Con 2014, 2015 (STAFF/PANEL MODERATOR)
                        Fantasticon Milwaukee 2014
                        FCD (First Contact Day) 2015, 2016 (HOST/TALENT COORDINATOR)

Comment

LOL - I had to imdb it so count me as one of the SG fans who haven't watched it!

Looks like there's a few cool guests stars with strong SG or Sanctuary ties.

Comment

Originally posted by doublecut View Post
                            OK...everyone....time to conduct a poll.....

For those attending the fan party on 4/14....obviously, we're going to keep the possible celebrity guests a secret. Although I don't think I'm stepping on Arctic Goddess' toes by saying that there's the possibility of a biggie or two...and some new faces. AG and I are both working hard on getting some great people. However....

Last year, the entire cast of Sanctuary was there except for Amanda. So we have already in the past opened it up to cast from shows outside of Staragte. The question I need answered is...how would people feel about some guests from "Dead Like Me"? There are cast members from the series interested in attending...but do you want them there? How many Stargate fans watched DLM? There are plenty of Stargate connections to the series....but would their presence be worthwhile? The DLM cast members that could possibly show range from main cast to recurring....

Discuss amongst yourselves...but PM me if you feel strongly one way or the other. Your comments will help us decide whether to extend the invitations.
                            Doesn't matter to me. At the Fan Party in 2008 at Gatecon, we had someone from Lost.

Comment

I don't really watch tv, other than hockey, so you can invite whoever you wish.
                              I am going to the party to hang out with old friends and meet new ones!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                                Doesn't matter to me.
                                Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                                I am going to the party to hang out with old friends and meet new ones!

I suspect that's how most of us feel - I recall last year, a very drunk person wandering up to an amused Robin Dunne and saying "I don't know who you are, but can I have a picture with you?"

That being said, if someone like Tom McBeath walked in, I'd be very excited!

Comment

Working...
                                X