Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    I'm listening to the podcast. They're talking about

Spoiler:
    The shorts!
    I'm still waiting for it to load

Eulogy
    Spoiler:
    I love the little annoying flying guy
    Last edited by Jumble; 26 October 2009, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I'm still waiting for it to load

Eulogy
      Spoiler:
      I love the little annoying flying guy
      Sanctuary
      Spoiler:
      lol wait...you just saw it and that's all you can say? *taps foot on ground*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        Sanctuary
        Spoiler:
        lol wait...you just saw it and that's all you can say? *taps foot on ground*
        Sorry. I was rewatching it with the commentary.
        Spoiler:
        This whole ep was a real emotional rollercoaster. Back and forth between the scenes with Will and Helen and the ones with Henry/Bigfoot and whatshername trying to catch the escaped abnormal. And in between, the funny parts with the little annoying guy

Poor Helen, she's so desperate to believe that Ashley is still alive. I'm pretty sure I woodn't be prepared to believe one of my children was dead unless I'd seen the body and checked for a pulse myself. For the record, I still don't think Ashley is dead either

And I have to say, when Henry said 'He thinks you're his mother' I really didn't think it looked like that, but it was obvious that he liked her

I really can't wait to get these on dvd, because I'm really ticked off with having them interrupted with so many ad breaks Although I did have to laugh at the Skoda/Bigfoot one

Back to the commentary........ which btw struck me as odd that Martin is doing it when he didn't direct it
        Last edited by Jumble; 26 October 2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Sorry. I was rewatching it with the commentary.
          Spoiler:
          This whole ep was a real emotional rollercoaster. Back and forth between the scenes with Will and Helen and the ones with Henry/Bigfoot and whatshername trying to catch the escaped abnormal. And in between, the funny parts with the little annoying guy

Poor Helen, she's so desperate to believe that Ashley is still alive. I'm pretty sure I woodn't be prepared to believe one of my children was dead unless I'd seen the body and checked for a pulse myself. For the record, I still don't think Ashley is dead either

And I have to say, when Henry said 'He thinks you're his mother' I really didn't think it looked like that, but it was obvious that he liked her

I really can't wait to get these on dvd, because I'm really ticked off with having them interrupted with so many ad breaks Although I did have to laugh at the Skoda/Bigfoot one

Back to the commentary........ which btw struck me as odd that Martin is doing it when he didn't direct it
          Damien didn't write the ep either, but he's there too. I'm thinking that these three will be doing all the podcasts (one can hope), and they'll be different from the commentaries on the DVDs.

Eulogy
          Spoiler:
          Did you recognize the little annoying guy?

I think they'll bring Ashley back too somehow... if there's season 3. Or maybe even sooner.

The last scene here just broke my heart. The Helen/John ones too.
          sigpic

Comment

Damien didn't write the ep either, but he's there too. I'm thinking that these three will be doing all the podcasts (one can hope), and they'll be different from the commentaries on the DVDs.

Eulogy
            Spoiler:

I think they'll bring Ashley back too somehow... if there's season 3. Or maybe even sooner.

Sanctuary
            Spoiler:
            Me too! And the Helen/John ones were so sad...I was yelling at the DVD..."please just hug her, please" My Dad watched it too and just gave me an odd look when I did that

I'm in agreement...I think she'll come back...or she's not really gone. *hopes*

Something is bothering me though...what did Helen put in the casket? In looked like that locket that John had in the first episode with Helen's picture in it but I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Sanctuary
              Spoiler:
              Me too! And the Helen/John ones were so sad...I was yelling at the DVD..."please just hug her, please" My Dad watched it too and just gave me an odd look when I did that

I'm in agreement...I think she'll come back...or she's not really gone. *hopes*

Something is bothering me though...what did Helen put in the casket? In looked like that locket that John had in the first episode wher Helen's picture is it it but I don't know
              Eulogy

Spoiler:
              It was the locket from the flashbacks. The one that tribe (what ever their name was) gave her to guide her through the dark places and into the light.
              sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary

Spoiler:

*weeps all over the thread*

You know I am a bit of a cynical old cow, and it take a huge amount to make me actually cry over a TV show or a movie (yet I weep my way through books all the time ) but I was, sniffling away there at the end. Hubby was giving me the oddest look!

Just. All. So. Angsty.

*cries some more*

I think I may become completely Sanctuary obsessed if it doesn't stop getting better and better.

*fangurls the Sanctuary PTB*
                sigpic

Comment

Is this a thread dedicated to the greatest director ever Martin Wood?! Didnt realize he had such devoted.....followers..

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    Is this a thread dedicated to the greatest director ever Martin Wood?! Didnt realize he had such devoted.....followers..
                    Followers...thunkers...worshipers...people who lust after him...iz all good.
                    sigpic

Comment

Eulogy

Spoiler:
                      It was the locket from the flashbacks. The one that tribe (what ever their name was) gave her to guide her through the dark places and into the light.
                      Sanctuary
                      Spoiler:
                      Ah...so it was the people from the desert? Somehow I missed that part

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Sanctuary

Spoiler:

*weeps all over the thread*

You know I am a bit of a cynical old cow, and it take a huge amount to make me actually cry over a TV show or a movie (yet I weep my way through books all the time ) but I was, sniffling away there at the end. Hubby was giving me the oddest look!

Just. All. So. Angsty.

*cries some more*

I think I may become completely Sanctuary obsessed if it doesn't stop getting better and better.

*fangurls the Sanctuary PTB*
                      Sanctuary
                      Spoiler:
                      *huggles Cags* Yup I was sniffling at the end as well..my poor Dad...he can't believe how wrapped up I get into my TV shows

And heh...yeah I'm totally over the cliff of obsession with Sanctuary

*fangurls Martin and Damien and Amanda and everyone else*

Comment

Oh right, you think the dvd commenuaries will be different?

Eulogy
                        Spoiler:

Nope, didn't recognize him

Where have you been for the last year?????

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Followers...thunkers...worshipers...people who lust after him...iz all good.
                        Hmmm... and which category wood you put me in?

You forgot to mention that this is also the place where Joe, Brad and Coopie's fangurls hang out

Comment

I'll spoiler this because it's from the commentuary, but it's not about the ep

Spoiler:
                          For one moment there, Martin almost lost my 100% heroworship..... HE CAN'T COOK He said he burns water

But he said he can sing....... which AT and DK apparently disagree with

And then he asked them to name one thing he's good at, and they said 'Wearing SHORTS!!' AT did comment that in the last 2-3 years he's been wearing long pants (like a big boy ) and he said that's because he doesn't have enough shorts, so where they're dirty he has to wear jeans

*wonders if we should take him a few extra pairs of shorts to SE*

*also wonders how many words we can add 'uary' to*

Comment

Where have you been for the last year?????

Im usually afraid of the Stargate Fandom forum.....
                            I decided to see what this forum was about, and im still kinda afraid. But its hard to deny a thread about Martin Wood...

Comment

I decided to see what this forum was about, and im still kinda afraid. But its hard to deny a thread about Martin Wood...
                              Well, welcome to the thread! We are a bit odd, but very nice and quite lovable (even if I do say so myself). Nothing to be afraid of here.
                              sigpic

Comment

There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of on this thread. We're all here to worship The Wood, his gorgeous green eyes, his amazing directing abilities, his shorts, his tools, his sense of humour, his mouth...... his wiggly Thor walk... did I say his gorgeous green eyes?

So please feel free to stick around and join the WooHoos

One thing though, if you want to talk about Sanctuary please put it in spoilers because we all see it at different times and some haven't seen S2 at all yet

Comment

Working...
                                X