No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooh talking about guilty pleasures...I have many ...but in that area ..."so you think you can dance" (dutch show though)...two of the jury members are HOT!

and jumbly...simon cowell is fun for the snark factor...that's why I watched britains got talent earlier this year
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      This was posted on the RDA thunk thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTpaL...eature=related

Lots of cute bloopers, and a very funny/yummy shot of Martin in shorts doing "And cut!"
      I love where he tells the Furling "Aaaand attack and kill him!"

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I love where he tells the Furling "Aaaand attack and kill him!"
        I laughed all the way through it, actually (which I really needed). But when Martin just walked into the shot and did "And cut!" it caught me off guard. I love AT: "I broke the ship! Abort the mission!" Heeheehee
        sigpic

Comment

I laughed all the way through it, actually (which I really needed). But when Martin just walked into the shot and did "And cut!" it caught me off guard. I love AT: "I broke the ship! Abort the mission!" Heeheehee
          Ah, I'd seen that before

Beau Bridges cracks me up, him and Don Davis constantly screwed up their lines

Comment

My personal blooper favorite was the "And CUT!" I mean, it was really quite strange--Martin...Wood just runs right into the frame and throws his arms up into the air!

You forgot to mention that this is also the place where Joe, Brad and Coopie's fangurls hang out
            Yeah, I guess I could be qualified as that, especially for Joe and Rob. I love Joe's sense of humor and his accent And for some reason I just want to give Rob a big hug. (Don't ask me why.) But don't forget to mention Damian! Damian is the best!!

Special features on SG dvds? Oh, where do I start?

SG1 favourites..

Lost City - Director's Series
            Lost City - The Storyboard process
            Abyss - Director's Series
            The Changeling - DS
            COVENANT! - DS (sorry, one of my absolute faves )
            Revisions - DS
            Descent - Only for the Thor wiggle
            200 - Behind the 200
            Frozen - DS
            Redemption - DS
            Continuum - All the bts stuff.....

SGA

QUARANTINE!!! - Mission Directive
            Phantoms MD
            The Seige MD (all of them!)
            First Strike MD
            The Storm/The Eye - MD
            TRIO - The making of

Oh, oh! The Atlantis set tour!!! *faints*
            And Preview to Atlantis, when he was wearing the red t-shirt......

Er, I guess that's pretty much all of them......

Some of them are on my youtube page

Edit: Wait! Are you seriously telling me you've never seen Martin's Special Features??????????

I love in the Abyss feature when he picks up Michael Shanks. And he actually manages it!

And Frozen was good too because we finally get to hear N. John Smith. Call me crazy, but it drove me absolutely nuts that N. John Smith never talked. It's bad enough that he has one of the most common names in the entire universe, but for him not to talk?! Well, there you go--Frozen fixed that.

If Covenant is the one I think it is--features a stubborn, British-accented, curly-haired idiot who wants to reveal the Stargate's existance to the world, doesn't it?--then I have to say I absolutely hated it! Loathed that episode because Mr. Stubborn just wouldn't listen to reason! He was worse than Rodney, and that's saying a lot...

By the way, would there happen to be anything with Damian that I've missed? I've heard all his commentaries and I've seen three things with him--he actually spoke in The Other Guys feature, and that thing about the Super Soldiers ('Making of a Monster' I think it was called), and I saw him looking vaguely depressed in the background of 'Profile On: Executive Producer Brad Wright' from Season 9. Did I happen to miss any cameos? (I love getting new screenshots. )

-----

EDIT

I am now laughing uncontrollably because I'm watching this and just heard Paul Mullie say that Joe was going to become a high school teacher. Something about that is just funny!

By the way, Jumble, where did you get that from?? I just madly looked through the special feature list for SG-1 seasons 4-10 and saw nothing about Joe and Paul!
            Last edited by Teal'c_PI; 27 October 2009, 08:23 PM.
            sigpic
            ~the guitarists~

Comment

*yawn* I stayed up way later than I meant to. Oh well. Someone has to make sure the PTB don't wander through while everyone is asleep. Don't worry, Jumble, I'll direct Martin to your room should I ever see him. hee hee hee

*runz off to bed*
              sigpic

Comment

I love the ''And Cut Blooper'' too. It makes me smile every time.

*yawn* I stayed up way later than I meant to. Oh well. Someone has to make sure the PTB don't wander through while everyone is asleep. Don't worry, Jumble, I'll direct Martin to your room should I ever see him. hee hee hee

*runz off to bed*
                Somehow, the thought of wandering PTB is quite exciting...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                  My personal blooper favorite was the "And CUT!" I mean, it was really quite strange--Martin...Wood just runs right into the frame and throws his arms up into the air!
                  Why confused? It's what he does

Yeah, I guess I could be qualified as that, especially for Joe and Rob. I love Joe's sense of humor and his accent And for some reason I just want to give Rob a big hug. (Don't ask me why.) But don't forget to mention Damian! Damian is the best!!
                  Hmmm. Well I guess it's a matter of opinion

I love in the Abyss feature when he picks up Michael Shanks. And he actually manages it!
                  Quote from Martin about that....

Spoiler:

I picked up Michael to demonstrate how I wanted him to enter the scene- I wanted him to walk down the wall- being an ascended being he would be unaffected by gravity and could enter the cell any way he wanted to. Michael didn't understand how he was supposed to do it (oddly he felt his inability to defy gravity would ultimately be the reason for his non-compliance). I told him that someone would lift him up and all he had to do was walk, he said “no one can hold me up there long enough. I weigh close to 185lbs”. So I showed him.

And Frozen was good too because we finally get to hear N. John Smith. Call me crazy, but it drove me absolutely nuts that N. John Smith never talked. It's bad enough that he has one of the most common names in the entire universe, but for him not to talk?! Well, there you go--Frozen fixed that.

If Covenant is the one I think it is--features a stubborn, British-accented, curly-haired idiot who wants to reveal the Stargate's existance to the world, doesn't it?--then I have to say I absolutely hated it! Loathed that episode because Mr. Stubborn just wouldn't listen to reason! He was worse than Rodney, and that's saying a lot...
                  I meant the Director's Series on Covenant, not the ep

By the way, would there happen to be anything with Damian that I've missed? I've heard all his commentaries and I've seen three things with him--he actually spoke in The Other Guys feature, and that thing about the Super Soldiers ('Making of a Monster' I think it was called), and I saw him looking vaguely depressed in the background of 'Profile On: Executive Producer Brad Wright' from Season 9. Did I happen to miss any cameos? (I love getting new screenshots. )
                  I'm sure there are some but I didn't make notes on Damian's appearances.

EDIT

I am now laughing uncontrollably because I'm watching this and just heard Paul Mullie say that Joe was going to become a high school teacher. Something about that is just funny!

By the way, Jumble, where did you get that from?? I just madly looked through the special feature list for SG-1 seasons 4-10 and saw nothing about Joe and Paul!
                  Depends which dvd set you have. In the region 2 season 8 set it's on disc 41 (Gemini, It's Good to be King, Full Alert) and in the region one 10 season set it's on the fourth special features disc

*runz off to bed*
                  He doesn't need directions, he's been there a few times messing up my duvet

In my dreams...........

Morning Nad
                  Last edited by Jumble; 28 October 2009, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

*coughs, splutters and croaks all over thread*

Urgh, the lurgy has got me. Nice!

Oh I love the wall walk in the special feature for Abyss. Martin's so...manly in it. I'm pretty sure picking up MS like that was no mean feat.
                    Actually I pretty much adore that whole feature for some reason. Definitely one of my favourites.

Umm, did they actually have the walking down the wall clip in the episode; you know I don't remember ever seeing it?

Sort of OT question for you all.

How many times do you reckon you can sit through Madagascar 2 in 24 hour before you want to scoop your own eyeballs out with a rusty teaspoon and feed them to next door's pet gerbils?

We're on our fourth pass through. I like the film plenty; it's just... four times?

I've snuck upstairs to "work" now. For the sake of my sanity.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Morning Woohoos!

*coughs, splutters and croaks all over thread*

Urgh, the lurgy has got me. Nice!

Oh I love the wall walk in the special feature for Abyss. Martin's so...manly in it. I'm pretty sure picking up MS like that was no mean feat.
                      Actually I pretty much adore that whole feature for some reason. Definitely one of my favourites.

Umm, did they actually have the walking down the wall clip in the episode; you know I don't remember ever seeing it?
                      I don't think it made the cut for some reason They just seemed to have Daniel appear without it.

Yes, Abyss is definitely one of my fave DS. Wonderful combination of fun, info and HOT Martin

Sort of OT question for you all.

How many times do you reckon you can sit through Madagascar 2 in 24 hour before you want to scoop your own eyeballs out with a rusty teaspoon and feed them to next door's pet gerbils?

We're on our fourth pass through. I like the film plenty; it's just... four times?

I've snuck upstairs to "work" now. For the sake of my sanity.
                      You seriously sit and watch it with him? I've never seen it, but I imagine I wood hate it as much as I do most other animations

Comment

Ah you see that second gif - that clip right there is the one that always makes me think "Ah you look like Karl" (my brother btw, althoguh he's lost weight recently so slimmer in the face so not so Martinlike.) It's actually the expression and mannerisms (the little touch on his chin etc.) that does it. Make it kind of hard to thunk him really.

Madagascar 2. I sat through the whole thing the first pass but found housework and stuff to do on the second and third and was "working" upstairs for the fourth. I'm not averse to animated movies but there is so much of the same one you can take before you want to start taking hostages. Benjabubs loves the music in it I think. At the end he keeps asking me to get up and dance... so there's me, shaking my fairly ample booty round the living room to some pseudotribal beat... Thank heavens for net curtains!
                        sigpic

Comment

Wood morning, Woohoos. Man, I was up way too late last night! *yawn*
                          sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning LJ

Presumably you were up late busily writing?

Comment

Wood Morning LJ

Presumably you were up late busily writing?
                              Yes, busily writing. On track, schedule-wise.

EDIT: *ogles sig* Mmmm...Jack
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, busily writing. On track, schedule-wise.

EDIT: *ogles sig* Mmmm...Jack
                                Well done, keep at it

Comment

Working...
                                X