The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runz in, arms flailing*
    I just sent an e-mail to Joe! AN EMAIL! TO JOE!

*sputters*

*twitches*
    sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!

Lovin' all the Joepics today Way to pay tribute to our favourite snarkmeister

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Aaaaaaaaaaand I just applied for postgraduate studies. Keep you're fingers crossed that I get accepted. I wantz to getz me a masters degree. *bounces*
      *crosses fingers and toes* Really hope you get in! Good luck!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Since I posted this to Joe already, I feel I can share it now:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/th_joepaper.jpg
      Awesome. Simply awesome
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*breezes through*

Just popping by to say ((((Woohoos))))
        Thanks for the positive vibes for my bro. Everything went ok and he's doped up on morphine (which is probably one of the less interesting substances he's had over the years ). Hopefully will be going up to see him Sunday but, urgh, a 2 year old on the underground and then running around a hospital. Not sure that's a great idea.

Oh and...

Happy Birthday Joe!

I hope he sees and appreciates all the lovely art.
        sigpic

Comment

*runz in, arms flailing*
          I just sent an e-mail to Joe! AN EMAIL! TO JOE!

*sputters*

*twitches*
          WooHoooooood!!!!

*sits LJ down and fans her furiously*

You're not doing your fever any good *shakes head*

And email? A real honesttogoodness EMAIL??? TO JOE??????

*sits down and fans self*

Comment

*still twitching* I sent TWO e-mails to Joe! TWO! I had to send Oma's entry along, didn't I?! *deep breaths...fans self and Jumble*
            sigpic

Comment

*still twitching* I sent TWO e-mails to Joe! TWO! I had to send Oma's entry along, didn't I?! *deep breaths...fans self and Jumble*
              And are you going to tell us what you bribed Oma with to send her entry in late? *raises eyebrows, Joe style*

You do realise that I'm going to be up all night waiting to see if he EMAILS YOU BACK!!!!!! *bites nails*
              So next time you're chatting to your beloved Joe, wanna ask him for Martin's email address? Purely so we can send him birthday art of course

Comment

You go girl!

Oh and thanks for including my sigs in the challenge, I completely forgot to enter them *hugs*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oma didn't bribe me. I knew Joe wood love her card, so I sent it! Plus, it gave me an excuse to email him again. *eyebrow waggle*

He might mention us on the blog, but I doubt he'll email back. I'm wondering if I should have put the link to the challenge post on the blog.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    You go girl!

Oh and thanks for including my sigs in the challenge, I completely forgot to enter them *hugs*
                    Glad you don't mind!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oma didn't bribe me. I knew Joe wood love her card, so I sent it! Plus, it gave me an excuse to email him again. *eyebrow waggle*

He might mention us on the blog, but I doubt he'll email back. I'm wondering if I should have put the link to the challenge post on the blog.
                      Tbh, that's what I thought you were going to do. I think you should, can't hurt can it?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Tbh, that's what I thought you were going to do. I think you should, can't hurt can it?
                        Guess not. It was Oma's idea to email them, and I thought it wood be nice...kind of keep them out of the fray, as it were. But, now I'm wondering if he'd get them quicker if I did post a link. *sigh* I'm going to seem totally stalker-like! A post of my own, a post for Coopie, two emails on behalf of the Art Thread, and now another post!? *checks mail for restraining order*
                        sigpic

Comment

Guess not. It was Oma's idea to email them, and I thought it wood be nice...kind of keep them out of the fray, as it were. But, now I'm wondering if he'd get them quicker if I did post a link. *sigh* I'm going to seem totally stalker-like! A post of my own, a post for Coopie, two emails on behalf of the Art Thread, and now another post!? *checks mail for restraining order*
                          I don't think it wood make you look stalkerish, and at least we'd know that he'd definitely got them. And if he's got the emails and doesn't want to share his pressies on the blog, he doesn't have to approve your post

Sorry, just can't resist........

*sigh*

Comment

Glad you don't mind!
                            Of course not!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            I don't think it wood make you look stalkerish, and at least we'd know that he'd definitely got them. And if he's got the emails and doesn't want to share his pressies on the blog, he doesn't have to approve your post
                            I agree with jumble. It would put our nerves at rest.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

.... besides which, half the WooHoos have posted on his blog today, along with loads of others, so no-one will notice a couple of extra ones from you

Comment

I posted, I posted! Quit poking, already!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X