The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    That's not a serious question is it? OF COURSE WE SHOULD!!!!! I think he'd be surprised if he didn't hear from us, don't you?

Great idea for a challenge
    It was APA's idea, actually, the clever woman! Okay, I'm game for a Woohoo Birthday Card mailing...thing...if everyone else is! *runz to Gimp*
    sigpic

Comment

Calm down LJ!!!!! We've got about a month before be need to post them

Um.......... when is he going to Japan? I mean, we'd like him to actually be at Bridge when the cards arrive

Comment

Calm down LJ!!!!! We've got about a month before be need to post them

Um.......... when is he going to Japan? I mean, we'd like him to actually be at Bridge when the cards arrive
        Um...Two months? I think...
        sigpic

Comment

*falls on woohoo couch*

My back hurts....arg....*sigh*

I finally got around to watching the first episode of Sanctuary!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Um...Two months? I think...
            I thought about November, but I'm not sure. Sounds about right?

Ok, brain hurts, need sleep........

Woodnight WooHoos *hugs*

Comment

And? What did you think of it then, Amanda?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *hugs WooHoos*
              *jumps on the couch, just for the fun of it*
              *sings random Beatles songs*
              Funnily enough, I have just spent the evening watching a documentary about the making of the Sgt Pepper's album and it was great to see how all those amazing songs came about. I think I fangurl the Beatles just a teeny tiny bit.

((((Coopie))) for writing the aweseomness that it Threads.

I'm up for mailing Joe birthday cards. I'm useless at making them mind. Expect much brain picking on the art thread from me.

I've been chatting to my brother tonight (the one with kidney cancer not the one with the wiggy-we-don't-know-what-yet-brain thing). He's got to go back in and be sliced and diced again. Just a lymph node this time though. I suppose I should feel grateful they're keeping a close eye on him but... fret fret fret... you do, don't you.

Oh and my mum - yep, she's got to have more metal in her back. Her spine is just crumbling away. She already had an 8 inch rod of titanium holding the bottom half together and now they need to put another in for the next half dozen vertabrae. It helps with the pain and walking but she can't twist those vertabrae once done so it's a sacrifice of movement over painlessness.

Ho hum.

Woodnight Woohoos.

(((Woohoos)))
              sigpic

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((cags and family)))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((woohoos))))))
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Do they film at Bridge Studios? If so, you can send anything there. I'm not much help, I'm afraid.
                  Thanks for the suggestion! But, unfortunately, Sanctuary doesn't film at a studio. According to what I've read on Wikipedia, they film in an old warehouse. (Count on Damian and the other Sanctuary people to be the only ones floating around up there without a studio to write to... )

Teal'c_PI LOVE the sig, thank you

*snurches pics*

Damian twitters, and he's on facebook so you might try there
                  I'm glad you like the banner! Hopefully that clintonio thingy will come back up so we can see it...

As for the twitter and facebook thing...well, I'm not going to sign up to either of them, and that brings me to my next request of all you nice...uh...WooHoos.

Pretty much, I did check out Damian's twitter and facebook, and while I can read the first page (and only the first page, mind you) of his twitter posts, I can't really see anything useful on facebook. Seems that I have to sign up in order to see anything useful. But I'm not going to sign up. Ever.

So I'm just wondering... (and you can correct me if this happens to break any sort of laws/rules/etc.) if any of you facebook, could you look at his page for me and give me a rundown of what's on there?

As usual, thanks in advance! And sorry for all the questions
                  sigpic
                  ~the guitarists~

Comment

((((Cags)))))

*does some nekkid happy dancing*
                    sigpic

Comment

*sends healing vibes to Cags' family* Fretting doesn't help, but it's very hard not to

Teal'c_PI The only way you can see Damian's FB is to sign up and then ask to 'friend' him. I woodn't feel comfortable passing on information from there because if he wanted the whole world to have access he woodn't have it on 'friends only'.

Oh, btw, we all need to keep our fingers crossed for Sarai. She's hoping to get the result of her exam tomorrow

Comment

(((((Cags)))))

*crosses fingers and toes for Sarai*
                        sigpic

Comment

((((Cags))))

((((WooHoos))))

*crosses fingers for Sarai as well*

Hm... I'm sure that wherever they film Sanctuary has an address to write to. I've seen it floating around the boards... *shrugs*

And yes, Amanda. What did you think? Is Sanctuary awesome or not so much?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*jumps on the table*

I'm enrolled for my classes!!!!!
                            Uni loves me again!
                            My own personal Murphy's Law is broken!
                            WooHood!

*happy dances*

And I may not even need to follow the work groups anymore.

*hugs Coopie and Martin, just because*

EDIT: And this was a milestone post!!
                            *sings more random Beatles songs, because I have seen a documentary as well. *
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Woohood! Congrats Nad!

And congrats on the milestone!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaay Nad That's awesome news!! And why don't you have to follow the work groups?!?! I'm yealous
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X