• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, I wuv Toby .............

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Aw, I wuv Toby .............
      Took me a minute to realise what you were talking about then .

Comment

And now I want to huggle Josh, because of his sister

And I thought WW was all about politics........

Edit: Just ordered all 7 seasons from Play.com for £54
        Last edited by Jumble; 18 August 2009, 03:09 PM.

Comment

O. M. G.

I just tried Cags' punch!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*bounces through, on way to bed* Yes, Joe rocks. (((JOE))) I heart him so!
            sigpic

Comment

Martin grew up

sigpic

Comment

*runs in* Yes, Coopie rocks. (((Coopie))). I heart his ability to cook.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*blinks* ...Am I the only one not seeing rotating sigs?!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *crawls in* Martin rocks. (((((Martin))))) I heart his.......... directing abilities *nods*

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    WooHoooood!!! Isn't he gorgeous???

*goes in search of strong black coffee*

Edit: No Nad, they all went missing yesterday and apparently not come back yet

Comment

*crawls in* Martin rocks. (((((Martin))))) I heart his.......... directing abilities *nods*
                      And Brad. Brad rocks. ((((Brad)))) I heart his... romantic abilities.

No, not the ickybah ones...

Edit: No Nad, they all went missing yesterday and apparently not come back yet

*shrugs* I guess I will have to rotate them myself then

sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

And now I want to huggle Josh, because of his sister

And I thought WW was all about politics........

Edit: Just ordered all 7 seasons from Play.com for £54
                        Woohood! So excited for you!! Yeah WW does that to you, they all talk so fast and there's so much that goes into each ep, then they floor you with some hugely emotional personal information !

So glad you ordered it though *happy dances*. I've had it on all morning, quickly coming up to the end of S1 cliffhanger !

O. M. G.

I just tried Cags' punch!!!!!!!!!!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Dan Rocks. (((((((Dan))))))) I heart his stunt man ... prowess.

Comment

And Carl. Carl rocks. ((((Carl)))) I heart his... I just heart him. *Nods*

Now wood a good time for the PTB to lurk...

sigpic

Comment

I'm fuming!!!!

I know everyone is entitled to their opinions and I totally respect that, but why do people have to be so RUDE????

Spoiler:
                            deathstalker83 has made a comment on Atlantis Tour:

OMG that was really lame set tour, Andromeda dvd set had really good set tour with the actor Gordon Michael Woolvett walking around giving a tour of the set that was cool. This is Crap you should have had a actor give the tour.

I've removed it. Not for the opinion, but for the way it was said

Comment

I'm fuming!!!!

I know everyone is entitled to their opinions and I totally respect that, but why do people have to be so RUDE????

Spoiler:

OMG that was really lame set tour, Andromeda dvd set had really good set tour with the actor Gordon Michael Woolvett walking around giving a tour of the set that was cool. This is Crap you should have had a actor give the tour.

(((Jumble)))

That's totally understandable!!! There is no reason why you can't express an opinion IMO, as long as you do it in a way that is respectful to the people that posted the article in the first place and their opinions! Grrr

Comment

I'm fuming!!!!

Spoiler:

I never do get why people find it neccesary (sp?) to rudely comment on something they don't like. Jeez. Don't watch it then. Go click it away and find your precious actor giving a tour instead.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X