Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Aww... Lookit all you grazy fangurls!
    If WooHoos were to excist in RL, the world wood be a much nicer place. *sigh*
    You're telling me I don't exist?

Love the artwork, pics and jumble's ''while Michael was sleeping'' dream
    Good thing I don't talk in my sleep....... at least.....

Comment

I was on the Gabit thread the other day (for those who don't know, Gabit stands for Get Amanda Back In Town and they do AT's convention in London). One of the posters there, who may also be on this thread, has an icon that is a picture of MW in a black t-shirt and they have "international super spy and gigalo" written on the t-shirt.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by eh-t View Post
        i was on the gabit thread the other day (for those who don't know, gabit stands for get amanda back in town and they do at's convention in london). One of the posters there, who may also be on this thread, has an icon that is a picture of mw in a black t-shirt and they have "international super spy and gigalo" written on the t-shirt.
        ROFL!!! That's hilarious! I think we need to come up with a shirt design of our own, that we can print on cafepress or something...
        sigpic

Comment

*le sigh* The thread is always so quiet when jumble is away.

It's okay, Joe. Let's go write something brilliant, shall we?
          sigpic

Comment

Aw, are you missing me LJ?

I'm ok for a few minutes, he's cooking dinner

*studiously ignores yet another slight to Martin's character with that 'g' word *

I loved this comment from Joe's blog

Suziesbluefeather writes: “Hey Joe does it make you a bad person if you go on 2 dates in one day with different people?”
            Answer: Only if you make them go to the same movie knowing the second time around that it was crap.
            Sooooo, as long as you don't do that ^^^ anything goes? Cool

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Aw, are you missing me LJ?

I'm ok for a few minutes, he's cooking dinner

*studiously ignores yet another slight to Martin's character with that 'g' word *

I loved this comment from Joe's blog

Sooooo, as long as you don't do that ^^^ anything goes? Cool
              I know! I had to LOL at that one! See? Other people ask him strange stuff, too! And he always answers with a lot of grace and humor. (((Joe)))
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                I know! I had to LOL at that one! See? Other people ask him strange stuff, too! And he always answers with a lot of grace and humor. (((Joe)))
                Of course he does, he is the King of Grace and Humour (((((Joe)))))

I don't think Nad should be disappointed that he didn't answer her question, because let's face it, negotiating with Martin and everybody else involved will take a bit of time

Comment

*runs into thread*

*does happy dance*

*runs out*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Of course he does, he is the King of Grace and Humour (((((Joe)))))

I don't think Nad should be disappointed that he didn't answer her question, because let's face it, negotiating with Martin and everybody else involved will take a bit of time
                    Don't worry, I'm not.

...I know I can expect the PTB swimsuit video any time now, so...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Don't worry, I'm not.

...I know I can expect the PTB swimsuit video any time now, so...
                      One word ............ Speedo.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        One word ............ Speedo.

Oh. My. God. No.

I prefer shorts Nothing else...only shorts!
                        sigpic

Comment

Did somebody say Pool Party?

Edit: LJ did you ever send this to Joe?

Comment

SPEEDO?!

*blinks*

I alread blush when jumble posts ''that'' pic!

...Why does this thread lead to me listening Beatles songs while Gimping and Shipping?
                            It's disturbing.

I think I'm ready for the next Beatles- Ship challenge, though
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Awesome Jumble...I love feeding the ducks

I wuv that pool party...next week I have a real one

Oh and I bought Bday clothes today...my T-shirt etc. is a bit hippy... It even has "Summer Jam"on it...and it has many bright colors!
                              sigpic

Comment

Cartoon Joe is so dashing!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X