Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    *Drags in tins of psychedelic colored paint,brushes and rollers*

By the way I left a "redirect" set at one month in C/R in case anyone forgot to subscribe.
    Ooohh paint...the pink is mine!

*orders Shep to start painting the room, while Brad writes how Shep must paint the room*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Jeez, good job it's not a long journey!

*unloads all the wine and broccoli* *padlocks door to keep Sarai out*
    *grabs broccoli* Always smoke some broccoli while doing important activities; it's vital for your health!
    sigpic

Comment

*sets up telescopes* Oh, look, Jann! There's a nice stalker tree in the yard! Good thing it isn't in the way of my view (of Joe).
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *stands on tiptoes*

*whines* Jumble....Juuuummble...
        Ha! I'm keeping the keys this time. Wine will only be available to those who join in the partying 24/7..... which means it's ALL MINE!!!!

Oh, btw Sarai *twinkle twinkle*

Comment

I spy with my little eye...Our Guest! Hi Guest! Welcome to the new house!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *sets up telescopes* Oh, look, Jann! There's a nice stalker tree in the yard! Good thing it isn't in the way of my view (of Joe).
            YAY a new tree!

*goes of to change location*

Woohood, our secret guest moved with us!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Ooohh paint...the pink is mine!

*orders Shep to start painting the room, while Brad writes how Shep must paint the room*
              *asks Martin to direct how Shep paints Jann's room* Well we have to get it right, right?

*grabs broccoli* Always smoke some broccoli while doing important activities; it's vital for your health!
              Absolutely

Oh terrific, did you have to tell her that? Now I'll have to make super-thick non-see-through curtains for my room

Comment

Two guests! TWO!! *jumps up and down*
                sigpic

Comment

I hate to disappoint, but that could well be one of the other shippers I caught one lurking invisibly the other day

Comment

*asks Martin to direct how Shep paints Jann's room* Well we have to get it right, right?
                    Yes, thanks, but Brad is still written...he isn't going fast but slow is good as long as it is done with quality.

Talking of Martin, how is he dealing with the move? I mean atm, he's directing your room right?

Oh terrific, did you have to tell her that? Now I'll have to make super-thick non-see-through curtains for my room
                    You can pay me to not stalk your window!
                    sigpic

Comment

Two guests! TWO!! *jumps up and down*
                      Oooops! You scared one away, or I did

Comment

I hate to disappoint, but that could well be one of the other shippers I caught one lurking invisibly the other day
                        Oh well. No harm in being friendly. Unless she's a cranky pants! I don't want any cranky pants here!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Yes, thanks, but Brad is still written...he isn't going fast but slow is good as long as it is done with quality.

Talking of Martin, how is he dealing with the move? I mean atm, he's directing your room right?
                          Well..... he's helping me........ but I woodn't say he was directing the room

You can pay me to not stalk your window!
                          Pay you???????? I wood have thought the idea of your Granny... um.......with.....u... wood make you point your telescope in a totally different direction

Comment

Woohood for the nominations!!! Thanks Jann for the fantastic news

Lovely map Nad, especially the Hippy bus
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*bounces through house*

Has anyone seen mine Dan's hat??

Comment

Oh well. No harm in being friendly. Unless she's a cranky pants! I don't want any cranky pants here!
                                As it happens, I think that might be exactly right

Edit: Hey Achaja You found us then? Did you find your room? What colour will you paint it? There's plenty of blue, purple and yellow paint left I'm saving the orange for Nad's room

Comment

Working...
                                X