No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, Nad! That's good! But maybe something that takes that attention off of me (cuz I'm sure he's getting the restraining order ready by now).

Dear Joe,
    A group of artists on GW dedicated their art challenge to TPTB of Stargate this week! Go check it out here. Yes, we're a little crazy, but hey! We think you guys are awesome! We do appreciate the hard work that has gone into our favorite franchise, from music to stunts, from writing to directing and producing.Thanks again for the many years of wonderful television, and here's looking forward to many more!
    sigpic

Comment

Ok, it's been well over an hour, and everyone's pretty much nailed my entries correctly, so I'm posting mine now

Comment

Yay! I got yours right! I had a hard time decided if it was you or HP on some of them, though!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          LOL, Nad! That's good! But maybe something that takes that attention off of me (cuz I'm sure he's getting the restraining order ready by now).

Dear Joe,
          A group of artists on GW dedicated their art challenge to TPTB of Stargate this week! Go check it out here. Yes, we're a little crazy, but hey! We think you guys are awesome! We do appreciate the hard work that has gone into our favorite franchise, from music to stunts, from writing to directing and producing.Thanks again for the many years of wonderful television, and here's looking forward to many more!
          Perfect!!!! See, you didn't need our *cough*help*cough*

Comment

Dear Joe,
            *nods* Probably...

I like it! It's simple, yet elegant and it says basically everything...
            (Everything that one could say in public... )
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yay! I got yours right! I had a hard time decided if it was you or HP on some of them, though!
              I think I'm pretty easy to get really

Um, yeah.......that came out............... oh what the heck! You all know what I meant

The problem I have now, is which of those ^^^^ do I put in my rotation and which ones do I take out *sigh* life is just full of difficult decisions

Comment

So here's mine, too...Like there was any doubt! EVERYONE guessed mine correctly!

(I love that one)

sigpic

Comment

I didn't get the PDL one And there were others I thought were you.......... I'm useless at guessing

But well done, they're great

And I did manage to fool Josiane by using the Joe/notebook scenario

Comment

These are mine:

This one everyone guessed right :

Then there's:

and (not by Aveo )

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Wow, Nad! AWESOME! I had those pegged as Josi or Aveo!! Well done!
                      sigpic

Comment

WooHoood! I got the first two right Woodn't have picked you for the third one, well done

Comment

I recognized most of your sigs, jumble, but I must say that I didn't expect the ''Powers to love'' one to be from you... Being all PTB specific
                          Awesome job

And luvnjack, I really love the first one!
                          (And the PDL one, but that's personal ) Great sigs!

Wow, Nad! AWESOME! I had those pegged as Josi or Aveo!! Well done!
                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          WooHoood! I got the first two right Woodn't have picked you for the third one, well done
                          Aww... Thanks
                          It was sooo scary. I never worked with Gimp before these.

sigpic

Comment

Wow, Nad yours are really good! You soo should do artworking

And yes Jumble, you fooled me with the Joe's notebook ones Although really I should have thought that it probably wasn't actually luvnjack that did them

Here's mine:

I had more ideas, but I ran out of time Maybe I'll make them another time

And the Siler one is a special present for Sarai

luvnjack, love what you've put on Joe's blog, very well said
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              <snip>

I haven't actually posted it yet, cuz the first 16 entries have disappeared!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                I recognized most of your sigs, jumble, but I must say that I didn't expect the ''Powers to love'' one to be from you... Being all PTB specific
                                Awesome job
                                I did that one purely to throw people off Needless to say, I won't be using it

And luvnjack, I really love the first one!
                                (And the PDL one, but that's personal ) Great sigs!

Aww... Thanks
                                It was sooo scary. I never worked with Gimp before these.
                                Well you really should keep experimenting with it, you did brilliantly And if you need any help, just yell

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Wow, Nad yours are really good! You soo should do artworking

And yes Jumble, you fooled me with the Joe's notebook ones Although really I should have thought that it probably wasn't actually luvnjack that did them

Here's mine:

I wood never have picked that first one as yours

Comment

Working...
                                X