• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Martin flavoured ice-cream?
    *pokes Jumble with a (soft) stick*

*sees no reaction*

Jann to martin: "She's outta it Martin...you can come along with me and we discuss how your ice-cream will taste like...of course I have to taste you first before we can move on..."
    sigpic

Comment

Jann! How can you even think that I wood leave my Jumble like that????
      *pats Jumbles's hand* There there Jumble, I'll take care of you

Comment

Poor PTB...
        Al these puns about their tools. They might just get issues...

Yes, yes they should *smiles indulgently at poor deluded Nad*
        ...I tell you... It'll be the end of the S.H.I.P. as we know it...

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No no no no no no! *laughs very very hard!* Oh dear...sorry Nad...when an Auzzie 'roots'...they...shall we say...make the luuuuuuuurve...zwoele style, if you get my meaning! hehehe, you rooted Joe...HEHEHEHEHE!
        Well... Yes. Why not? *wiggles eyebrows*

(Sorry Martin )
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/comiccon.jpg
          Jann! How can you even think that I wood leave my Jumble like that????
          *pats Jumbles's hand* There there Jumble, I'll take care of you

I left Jumble coz I found something new and edgy...and sweet...plus Jumble has replaced me with a real man! Jann needs me!
          *martin leaves jumble and goes to help Jann*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Poor PTB...
            Al these puns about their tools. They might just get issues...
            Yes, they should all be issued with the appropriate tools. Woodn't want them to be caught without them

...I tell you... It'll be the end of the S.H.I.P. as we know it...

Well... Yes. Why not? *wiggles eyebrows*

(Sorry Martin )
            Nad!! How could you?

See Martin, I'm the only WooHoo that is faithful only to you

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I left Jumble coz I found something new and edgy...and sweet...plus Jumble has replaced me with a real man! Jann needs me!
              ROFL!
              That's just funny
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                No no no, Martin, you've got it all wrong He's just there to keep me in practise for you

Jann, you're seriously suggesting that Martin isn't a 'real man'?

Edit: I have to go and do the school run This going back to work is no fun

Comment

Martin finds this war like the struggle for custody between two angry parents.

And so, he does what any good-natured teenager would do. He

REBELS

And chooses the third option...me

Comment

Yes, they should all be issued with the appropriate tools. Woodn't want them to be caught without them
                    That's right.
                    As WooHoos, I think it's our duty to start a commitee to keep the PTB's Tools up to date and fix them if needed.
                    Our Awesome Bunch must show and use their tools with pride and be able to stand tall.

Nad!! How could you?

See Martin, I'm the only WooHoo that is faithful only to you
                    It was a joke! I swear. Sure I have the image of being a PTB-hopper, but Martin will always be the only one I'm rooting for.

(Sorry Joe )

sigpic

Comment

That won't work Sarai. He'd have to fight Siler for you, and that is one huge wrench

And they'd probably get into that age-old argument about who has the biggest tool and whether size really matters

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        [CENTER]...

Martin finds this war like the struggle for custody between two angry parents.

And so, he does what any good-natured teenager would do. He

REBELS

And chooses the third option...me
                        *giggles*
                        *clings to Martins legs*

sigpic

Comment

That won't work Sarai. He'd have to fight Siler for you, and that is one huge wrench

And they'd probably get into that age-old argument about who has the biggest tool and whether size really matters

Ahhh Jumble, you know how to distract me long enough to get Martin back!

*clings to Dan* I'll never leave you again I swear!

Comment

Thanks guys I've just told two innocent little boys to put their 'tools' away and find their shoes I meant 'toys'............. oh, wait...............

Comment

Well, if anyone's gonna' be rooting Joe...it wont' be me...cuz...I'm married...and...well...yeah...Dang!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ah, but we can all still dream Luvnjack

Comment

Working...
                                X