No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like his hair in any color! but since it's black now, I just appreciate the black for now...we just have to wait and see if it becomes grey...but that reminds me of not knowing his Bday. since we don't know it(and he could always have the same age) ...it could be that Martin never ages and thus never gets grey hair
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jumble
      Let me see...ah!
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        *mutters something about being sorry she posted that pic that shows his little bald spot*

I can't imagine him with totally silvery hair, but I can see a few little silver highlights appearing...........
        *giggles* I didn't want to be the one to mention that
        *sigh* Highlights... Mmm. Worked for George Clooney too... *sigh* *thunk*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I like his hair in any color! but since it's black now, I just appreciate the black for now...we just have to wait and see if it becomes grey...but that reminds me of not knowing his Bday. since we don't know it(and he could always have the same age) ...it could be that Martin never ages and thus never gets grey hair
        Hehe. Yes. The whole black hair thing does add to the Mythical Martin Myth.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *giggles* I didn't want to be the one to mention that
          I didn't notice it until after I posted it I think he just needs a little TLC, maybe a nice head massage......... *sigh*
          *sigh* Highlights... Mmm. Worked for George Clooney too... *sigh* *thunk*
          See, I've never understood the GC thing, he does absolutely nothing for me
          Hehe. Yes. The whole black hair thing does add to the Mythical Martin Myth.
          The Martin certainly is an enigma

Comment

I didn't notice it until after I posted it I think he just needs a little TLC, maybe a nice head massage......... *sigh*

See, I've never understood the GC thing, he does absolutely nothing for me
            The Martin certainly is an enigma
            I'll do the TLC, you do the massage

And George OT:
            Spoiler:

No?
            But I don't know... It's the hair, the eyes, the...
            To each their own I guess

I'm glad we agree about The Martin though.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hey WooHoos!

Luvnjack, enough Martin to go round? I'm starting to wonder.........

W/end OT

Spoiler:
              Ok, so when you get into a 'relationship' you expect to have to share. You know, share cosy, intimate dinners. Share jokes. Share a bottle of wine. Share....... certain parts of the house that you haven't shared in a long time (yes, I do mean the bathroom and kitchen ) But somehow I never expected to have to share my Stargate obsession, or my Martin obsession......

The kitchen wall? Didn't even see it! Typical man, went straight for my DVD collection.......

Wow! SG1! You've got all of them? Cool! I've only seen a few of the early ones. Oh, you've got Atlantis! I've only seen the first few, is it good? Aaaand Quantum Leap!.........

Maybe later we can watch some SG1?

Er...

Oh, you've got pictures of Richard Dean Anderson! He's brilliant, I really liked his Jack character. And.........er.........who's that?

That's Martin Wood. He's one of the Stargate Directors. The best one actually........

Oh, right, I've heard of him.... didn't he do Solitudes?

He did. And.......

So why is be the 'best' Director?

Er, well mainly because he's just so good at what he does, and he has this great sense of humour. And he does brilliant Directors' Series and episode commentaries......

Really? I've never heard any of those. Maybe we can listen to some later, if they're that good?

Er, yeah, if you really want to........

Oh wait...... that doesn't really explain why you have pictures of him on your wall?

Um. Of course you do realise, the best way to watch SG1 is on the big screen HD tv, which is in my bedroom........

Comment

I'll do the TLC, you do the massage

And George OT:
                Spoiler:
                http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/My%20guys%20and%20gals/001.jpg

No?
                But I don't know... It's the hair, the eyes, the...
                To each their own I guess
                Really? Nope, not seeing it

I'm glad we agree about The Martin though.

And I get to do the massage? Not sure I could stop at the head though...

Comment

ROFLMAO Jumble, but that's SO cool Lucky you for finding a man that also loves SG1. Cool!

*is yealous*
                  sigpic

Comment

jumble.

That one's a keeper.
                    I always wanted a brother in law with SG fan potential

sigpic

Comment

OMG Jumble, I think you've found the perfect man there!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        ROFLMAO Jumble, but that's SO cool Lucky you for finding a man that also loves SG1. Cool!

*is jealous*
                        Ya think? I'm not so sure There are some things a girl likes to keep to herself *hides Martin away and huggles him in private*

We did have a silly moment though. Listening to Martin's commentary on Full Circle. When it gets to the part where Daniel is fighting with Anubis......

..Martin was explaining that he felt that part of the story wasn't made clear, because when Daniel got whisked away.......

....he said it wasn't obvious that "It was actually Oma that sucked him away" *background giggle from Jim Menard* Martin: "Shut up! You can't make jokes like that on DVD!!!" and he was obviously struggling not to laugh

Comment

jumble.

That one's a keeper.
                          I always wanted a brother in law with SG fan potential
                          Don't go marrying me off yet, I swore a loooong time ago neveragainneveragainneveragain.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          OMG Jumble, I think you've found the perfect man there!
                          Nooooooooo don't say that! I don't believe there's such a thing as the 'perfect' man, and since there's no obvious flaws so far I'm expecting something really major to turn up at some point.

I'm going to his the weekend after next, so hopefully that should prove that he really doesn't have a wife and six kids that he hasn't told me about

Trusting soul aren't I?

Comment

Ya think? I'm not so sure There are some things a girl likes to keep to herself *hides Martin away and huggles him in private*

We did have a silly moment though. Listening to Martin's commentary on Full Circle. When it gets to the part where Daniel is fighting with Anubis......

..Martin was explaining that he felt that part of the story wasn't made clear, because when Daniel got whisked away.......

....he said it wasn't obvious that "It was actually Oma that sucked him away" *background giggle from Jim Menard* Martin: "Shut up! You can't make jokes like that on DVD!!!" and he was obviously struggling not to laugh
                            Oh, I have to listen to that one soon...

sigpic

Comment

Don't go marrying me off yet, I swore a loooong time ago neveragainneveragainneveragain.
                              ...Can I just have Mom adopt him as son in law then?

Mmm. maybe I can have Mom adopt Martin as son in law, too...

sigpic

Comment

...Can I just have Mom adopt him as son in law then?
                                You could marry him yourself if you're that keen. Nice guy, really considerate, cooks very well, loves Stargate..... is really good at....other stuff

Mmm. maybe I can have Mom adopt Martin as son in law, too...
                                Ah, now that's a different matter. If you really want Martin as your brother-in-law then I guess I could make the sacrifice and marry him Except of course, he's already got a wife Oh well, can't have everything can you?

Comment

Working...
                                X