X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *puts hands over eyes*
    I have no resistance to that pic I don't even want to be a Siler thunker
    Not that there's anything wrong with being a Siler thunker, but I really don't, except for when I see that, and then I just see the abs and gah! Thunkage
    Successfully bringing you over to the dark Siler side .

*Happy Sigh* The Shirt

Comment

Hahaha! Page 333...We're only half evil...but which half? *looks around*
      sigpic

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I had a horrible horrible dream

I dreamt I got a pm from Skydiver telling me that she'd had a request from 'Mr Wood' asking her to make me take all my Martinsigs off of GW I asked her why and she told me he didn't say, just to get rid of them

So I removed them all and put 'WHY, MARTIN????' in big red letters where my sigs should be

Now I'm scared to look at my pm's................ He woodn't, wood he?

*goes and hides in the corner*

Edit: Luvnjack maybe I'm that half

Comment

No he woodn't. Your sigs are GORGEOUS!!

I think you need to focus on the 'dream' part and the positives....Martin knew of your existence in this dream...if you'd kept sleeping I'm sure he would have knocked on your front door to beg your appology because he didn't want your worship from afar

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
            No he woodn't. Your sigs are GORGEOUS!!

I think you need to focus on the 'dream' part and the positives....Martin knew of your existence in this dream...if you'd kept sleeping I'm sure he would have knocked on your front door to beg your appology because he didn't want your worship from afar
            There's the WooHoo positivity working overtime

But I do sometimes wonder if all this crazy adulation might make him feel a tad uncomfortable

......and I still haven't looked at my pm's..........

*crawl back into the corner*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              There's the WooHoo positivity working overtime

But I do sometimes wonder if all this crazy adulation might make him feel a tad uncomfortable

......and I still haven't looked at my pm's..........

*crawl back into the corner*
              *yanks jumble of of the corner*
              *gives shippy hippy hug*
              *pushes her in the direction of her PM inbox*

I was trying to make a Martin 'action movie poster style' WP along the lines of my Indy Martin WP but decided after 3hrs that I couldn't finish it. So I made this instead.

Comment

*yanks jumble of of the corner*
                *gives shippy hippy hug*
                *pushes her in the direction of her PM inbox*
                *gratefully recieves shippy hippy hug* *still avoids pm inbox*

I was trying to make a Martin 'action movie poster style' WP along the lines of my Indy Martin WP but decided after 3hrs that I couldn't finish it. So I made this instead.

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/humanityspotential/pinkmartinsml.jpg
                OMG!! That's just gorgeous *snurches*

'Pink Martin'

Can you post the original of that pic? I don't think I've seen it Or is it a manip? *decides her brain is totally fried by the nightmare* *runs to PB*

*sigh*

Comment

You have no idea how tempted I was to call it 'Pink Martini'

Not a manip it's from a Stargate Magazine article I snurched from LJ.

It's rather large. LINK (with thunk warning)

Comment

Oh that just has to be posted (reduced size )

If you find any more like that HP, puleeeeeze share

btw, are you happy to be called 'HP', or do you want to give us your real name to call you?

Edit: Where's his wedding ring?? Very unusual to see him without it. Or has the pic been reversed?

Edit 2: Nope, pic is the right way round (he wears his watch on his left wrist, as I thought )

*rambling*

Comment

Seeing as most people wear their watches on their left wrist, I'd say he's not wearing his wedding ring.

I will share in the future, I just thought it was an image people had already seen

My 'real name' is Nyah (hippy parents ), but I don't mind HP

Comment

Oh LINK to articles.

If you scroll down to 'Magazine Scans' there are two sets of Martin interviews. It's were I got the image from orginally

Of course taken from the Stargate Crew LJ page

Comment

Ooh, Nyah is a cool name! Is it pronounced N-ai-ah? Or...Neeeeeyah?

I'm still sore at thinking of Jann as Jan for so long, and Jena as Jenna *sigh*

Hmmm, how deliciously off topic of me...let's see...Martin

Martin, Martin
                          your so smart in
                          shorts and tie
                          without a
                          shirt!

Martin martin
                          make my heart and
                          lungs beat fast
                          Oh how you
                          flirt!

Martin Martin
                          now I'm startin'
                          to hyperventilate
                          Ouch, I
                          hurt!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            Ooh, Nyah is a cool name! Is it pronounced N-ai-ah? Or...Neeeeeyah?

I'm still sore at thinking of Jann as Jan for so long, and Jena as Jenna *sigh*

Hmmm, how deliciously off topic of me...let's see...Martin

Martin, Martin
                            your so smart in
                            shorts and tie
                            without a
                            shirt!

Martin martin
                            make my heart and
                            lungs beat fast
                            Oh how you
                            flirt!

Martin Martin
                            now I'm startin'
                            to hyperventilate
                            Ouch, I
                            hurt!!!
                            Brilliant !!

Oh the pronunciation always comes up with an 'i' sound (as in the word hide) not an 'ee' sound. So I guess that means N-ai-ah

Comment

Seeing as most people wear their watches on their left wrist, I'd say he's not wearing his wedding ring.
                              Ah, but not if they're left-handed like me I don't think I've ever seen him without his wedding ring before and I have no idea why I always look for it

I will share in the future, I just thought it was an image people had already seen
                              Oh don't ever fear repeating Martinpics, you won't hear anyone complain and there's always the chance that it hasn't been seen before, as with this one See, it's sparked a whole morning's discussion and squeeing well I did

My 'real name' is Nyah (hippy parents ), but I don't mind HP
                              tbh 'HP' makes me think of sauce

Oh LINK to articles.

If you scroll down to 'Magazine Scans' there are two sets of Martin interviews. It's were I got the image from orginally

Of course taken from the Stargate Crew LJ page
                              Whoa! I hadn't seen the first interview AND I found some pics I hadn't seen before *happy dance* Thanks (((((Nyah)))))

Edit: Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I had a horrible horrible dream

I dreamt I got a pm from Skydiver telling me that she'd had a request from 'Mr Wood' asking her to make me take all my Martinsigs off of GW I asked her why and she told me he didn't say, just to get rid of them

So I removed them all and put 'WHY, MARTIN????' in big red letters where my sigs should be

Now I'm scared to look at my pm's................ He woodn't, wood he?

*goes and hides in the corner*

Edit: Luvnjack maybe I'm that half
                                *huggles*

Jumble it'll be fine! I know what you mean about sometimes wondering if The Wood might find this a tad uncomfortable. But mostly I just think he would find it funny, he does after all have a great sense of humour.

(((Nyah))) that's such an awesome name!! Isn't the the same as the kid from The Nox? Or the girl? I forget.

Comment

Working...
                                X