Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Kliggs! Seriously, that pic..........
    Spoiler:
    Martin.......... 69.........
    *cough*
    What?

Spoiler:
    It is just a picture of Martin with some 69s.
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, of course, that's all it is

Comment

Yes, of course, that's all it is
        LOL! *smiles innocently*
        sigpic

Comment

*snorts* Martin and 69 eh...Yes please...

It only suprises me that this is the first time you think of martin and 69 together
          sigpic

Comment

Back in 2004 I hadn't even heard of him I can hardly believe that

So was Peter helpful with the cast control?

*sits down to wait for pic* That's ok, I'm not going anywhere
            Peter was very helpful actually. I'll get the picture done as soon as possible.

Can i assume that martin doesn't do conventions anymore?

By the Way Thanks Dutch Indeed for the welcome. (it's Aegir ) sorry to be picky
            "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *snorts* Martin and 69 eh...Yes please...

It only suprises me that this is the first time you think of martin and 69 together
              It wasn't

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
              Peter was very helpful actually. I'll get the picture done as soon as possible.

Can i assume that martin doesn't do conventions anymore?

By the Way Thanks Dutch Indeed for the welcome. (it's Aegir ) sorry to be picky
              How cool to get directing advice from PDL

Martin has done a lot of the Comic Cons, so I wood think (and fervently hope) that he'll keep doing those because of Sanctuary, and I'm sure he'll be involved in whatever cons come out of the third SG1 movie. Sadly, I can't see me getting to any of them, so I won't get to see him unless he comes to the UK

Comment

It wasn't

Martin has done a lot of the Comic Cons, so I wood think (and fervently hope) that he'll keep doing those because of Sanctuary, and I'm sure he'll be involved in whatever cons come out of the third SG1 movie. Sadly, I can't see me getting to any of them, so I won't get to see him unless he comes to the UK
                In that case then i'm very lucky to have met him, even if i didn't know who he was back then. Which part of England you from? i'm from around Liverpool on the little bit that sticks out between Wales and Liverpool.

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                  In that case then i'm very lucky to have met him, even if i didn't know who he was back then. Which part of England you from? i'm from around Liverpool on the little bit that sticks out between Wales and Liverpool.
                  Yes, you were lucky *iz still jealous*

I'm in Surrey, about 50 miles south of London

Edit: Now Martin knows which part of the UK to avoid

Comment

Yes, you were lucky *iz still jealous*

I'm in Surrey, about 50 miles south of London
                    I think a lot of people are jealous. Never been to Surrey but i hear it's very nice.

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

It wasn't

I think there is going to be a Sanctuary con in England, so maybe Martin will come to that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                        I think there is going to be a Sanctuary con in England, so maybe Martin will come to that.
                        Really? Well he'd have to come woodn't he? I mean, they could hardly do a Sanctuary con without him

Where did you hear that? Please let me know if you hear any more about it

Of course, if Martin has seen this thread, Security will probably have orders not to let 'Jumble' in I'll just have to change my name

Edit: Com. Aegir, parts of it are

Comment

Really? Well he'd have to come woodn't he? I mean, they could hardly do a Sanctuary con without him

Where did you hear that? Please let me know if you hear any more about it

Of course, if Martin has seen this thread, Security will probably have orders not to let 'Jumble' in I'll just have to change my name

Edit: Com. Aegir, parts of it are
                          Try this thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63773
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                            WHAT!? You're serious? If it is at the end of this year...I'm so going(before the summer or just after the summer not...but something like november/december YES! )

I forget about my vacation to Australia next year then
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kliggs Sadly, there's no mention of Martin even being a possibility But I'll keep an eye on it

Comment

Thanks Kliggs Sadly, there's no mention of Martin even being a possibility But I'll keep an eye on it
                                It's early yet, give them time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X