The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Shipsgiving!!! <awesome pinguin>!
    I've found another song (Michael Buble's Everything for Martin to don't feel less important today)

[Chorus:]
    And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
    It's you, it's you, You make me sing
    You're every line, you're every word, you're everything!

So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
    So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La

sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Thank you for being you Martin!!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

What she said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I just can't get enough...I just can't get enough...

...but wait a minute!...isn't Martin dancing ymca??
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

He is! And dancing on a smiley face

Comment

How cool!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jumble, what did you do with the SHIP thankful for stuff?
                sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

*starts singing* S.H.I.P

The actions for SHIP are a lot more difficult than for YMCA...H for example...how does one 'H'?

Happy Zwoele Zondag everyone! And Shipsgiving!

Hey! We should have a special Martin Day!!!! When's Martin's brithday...*looks on IMDB* (oops...almost typed his name as Martin Woohood....I don't think IMDB speaks S.H.I.P speak...)

Lame! IMDB doesn't have Martin's birthday on it!

*looks somewhere else*

I can't find it!!!!

Anyhoo, we could totally have a rockin birthday party for him, and invite everyone on the forum! That's my Zwoele Zondag idea...

although it's not very zwoele...maybe all theguests will have to happy dance...nekkid...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    Nad posted it all on the thread, probably around about page 40-50 if I remember rightly If you're reading through and catching up you'll get to it eventually
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      *starts singing* S.H.I.P

The actions for SHIP are a lot more difficult than for YMCA...H for example...how does one 'H'?

Happy Zwoele Zondag everyone! And Shipsgiving!

Hey! We should have a special Martin Day!!!! When's Martin's brithday...*looks on IMDB* (oops...almost typed his name as Martin Woohood....I don't think IMDB speaks S.H.I.P speak...)

Lame! IMDB doesn't have Martin's birthday on it!

*looks somewhere else*

I can't find it!!!!

Anyhoo, we could totally have a rockin birthday party for him, and invite everyone on the forum! That's my Zwoele Zondag idea...

although it's not very zwoele...maybe all theguests will have to happy dance...nekkid...
                      It's bad isn't it? I can't find any personal information about him either It could mean that he likes to keep his private life 'private', which of course we would respect. Or it could mean that nobody at IMDB thinks him important enough (after all he is only the Best Director Ever Born ) to have his bio on there

We could just pick a day to celebrate as his 'day'. This thread was started on the 12th October, but we'd have to wait an awful long time to celebrate that We could pick the air date of one of our favourite Martin eps, but how would we choose?

Ooooooooooooor! We could ask Joe?

Comment

The four big S.H.I.P. posts start on page 42 on the Shipsgiving thread
                        Last edited by Jumble; 23 November 2008, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          The four big S.H.I.P. posts start on page 42
                          But...But...Mine isn't in there...I know I PMed you it Jumble...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

But...But...Mine isn't in there...I know I PMed you it Jumble...
                            You're right In fact I think there are a couple of others missing too. I did pm them all to Nad, including yours, so I don't know what happened, sorry

Edit: And we can't edit it because the thread is closed

Comment

Quick post because I've got many things to do after yesterday's party So here are two caps - Martin in sexy shirt

sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Forget the shirt, look at that sexy mouth *faints*

Comment

Working...
                                X