No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah... the ride of The Martin is...*blinks*...
    Wait, that came out wrong.

I meant the emotional rollercoaster that is seeing the Martin is...

Oh never mind.
    (And yes, I'm confident enough to actually post the above. ha.

And yes. Soon, all dreamy men will wear Shorts and wave their arms And yes. I said ''dreamy''
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

OMG! Dreamy! You just reminded me I had a dream the other night

I was at a con, and everyone had their GW names on a badge. We were in a group talking to Dan Shea when BW came along. He looked at me and said 'So you're Jumble? Come with me please!' and he marched me out of the room! I was scared, I thought I'd done something terribly wrong Then we went into this room and THERE WAS MARTIN! BW says 'I've found one of them' and pushed me towards Martin. He was frowning at me, I wanted to run! Then he gives me this HUGE smile and hugs me. HUGS ME!!!! Relief, bliss, terror, squeeeeee, ! Then he asks me 'Where's Nad? Didn't you bring her?' and I had to admit that I hadn't. He was really disappointed, he said he really wanted to meet the 'WooHoos' that started 'his' thread. So I told him I could get Nad's address, and he gave me his mobile number so I could text it to him............and then the (insert un pg expletives) alarm clock went off

I can't believe I forgot to tell you (but I have been a bit busy and distracted lately )

Comment

*gasps*

How awesome is that?

I wish, I wish, I wish

...BTW... Why didn't you bring me?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I don't know I didn't dream that bit But next time I promise I will take you with me

And I've been desperately trying to remember that number..............

Comment

Try harder!

sigpic

Comment

I keep closing my eyes and trying to 'see' it. He wrote it on a little blue notepad, tore off the sheet and handed it to me................but I just can't see the number

Problem is, even if I could remember it, it wouldn't be the right number because the whole darn thing came out of my imagination Oh well....................

.......Unless!.....Maybe I have a telepathic connection with him, maybe he was sending me that number.............maybe if I got someone to hypnotize me, I could remember it.............Maybe someone should tell him what a lousy memory I have and that he should have sent his telepathic message to Nad!!

Comment

Spooky! I just went to the family thread and the first thing I saw was this Doodoo doodoo, doodoo doodooooooo

Martin, if that's you still trying to get through, SEND IT TO NAD!!!

Comment

ROFL!

Yeah, Martin! I'm going to bed soon...

...wait, that came out wrong, too

sigpic

Comment

It did? Are you sure?

I'm off to bed in a minute, maybe if we both really concentrate we could go back to that con together and get his.............phone number

Night Nad (((((hugs)))))

Comment

Maybe we'll get it in two parts

Good Night!
                      ((((jumble))))

sigpic

Comment

Um, what?........Oh! you mean his number

Definitely going to bed...................now!

Comment

Bekki I loved your martin song
                          Achaja Nice pictures...awesome! I'm usually to lazy to cap those extra's
                          Jumble cool dream....but why no nad...isn't fair to her

plus...why are you always going to bed when I come into this thread
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            All of the above It's sooooooooo cool

Today GW, tomorrow THE WORLD!
                            and he will be our king. and we spoil him with food and drinks and shorts...
                            OMG! Dreamy! You just reminded me I had a dream the other night

I was at a con, and everyone had their GW names on a badge. We were in a group talking to Dan Shea when BW came along. He looked at me and said 'So you're Jumble? Come with me please!' and he marched me out of the room! I was scared, I thought I'd done something terribly wrong Then we went into this room and THERE WAS MARTIN! BW says 'I've found one of them' and pushed me towards Martin. He was frowning at me, I wanted to run! Then he gives me this HUGE smile and hugs me. HUGS ME!!!! Relief, bliss, terror, squeeeeee, ! Then he asks me 'Where's Nad? Didn't you bring her?' and I had to admit that I hadn't. He was really disappointed, he said he really wanted to meet the 'WooHoos' that started 'his' thread. So I told him I could get Nad's address, and he gave me his mobile number so I could text it to him............and then the (insert un pg expletives) alarm clock went off

I can't believe I forgot to tell you (but I have been a bit busy and distracted lately )
                            what a cool dream!!! next time please not only bring Nad, bring us ALL and get his number

Comment

If I could get his number I wouldn't tell anyone leave anyone behind

I'd hire a Hippy Bus and we would all go to Vancouver and set up camp, and Martin would join us round the campfire and tell us just how he intends to direct the confirmaton scene in the next movie

Comment

If I could get his number I wouldn't tell anyone leave anyone behind

I'd hire a Hippy Bus and we would all go to Vancouver and set up camp, and Martin would join us round the campfire and tell us just how he intends to direct the confirmaton scene in the next movie
                                ...And by ''how'' you mean wearing Shorts or slacks?

...No?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X